Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you bow owners or buyers out there.. www.huntersfriend.com they sell ready to shoot bows..some of the nicest bows out t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you bow owners or buyers out there.. www.huntersfriend.com they sell ready to shoot bows..some of the nicest bows out t

any of you bow owners or buyers out there.. www.huntersfriend.com they sell ready to shoot bows..some of the nicest bows out there, FULLY loaded, accessorized. it's MUCH cheaper. some bows you save over 300 dollars. they're pretuned to your specifications. it's a great deal. check it out

Thank you Reid!! I am currently thinking of buying the Parker Bow on there, as you may be able to tell from an earlier question. Answer maybe. But only if tehy had the Bear Showdown it seems like a nice bow but the accesories on teh ready to shoot package seem not the best. If these guyys would accesorize it and take some bucks of the price i would for sure buy it.

Comment

Bear Showdown is a great bow. KMB..you can order the bows without the accessories and the price is reduced! the accessories are just an option as a matter of fact. if i was you i would surely take the rests, arrows, and broadheads though!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Reid!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Recoil pads revisited
          by Pmacc60
          Sunday morning and I’m going through rifles because you got me thinking about this. Here is what I came up with, all are current hunting rifles and...
          Today, 08:16 AM
        • Recoil pads revisited
          by dewman
          When I was redoing the base/ring & swivel setup on the old '06 yesterday my pal sitting there with me asked if I was going to add a recoil pad. Probably...
          Today, 07:36 AM
        • Reply to Pelosi and the VP candidate !
          by FirstBubba
          As far as I'm concerned, who-(whom?)ever is selected, if Biden is elected, they will, in time, become an Obama puppet.
          Right now, the push seems...
          Today, 07:57 AM
        • Pelosi and the VP candidate !
          by bowhunter75richard
          Pelosi states that the VP candidate is of no consequence ! Is this largely felt to be true ? In this election, I would think it to be of the utmost...
          Today, 06:38 AM
        • Reply to Winchester Model-12 12 Gauge Shotgun Issue
          by FirstBubba
          RazzRJB, I don't guess it makes much difference why it's missing. LOL! Because it isn't attached, I've had them just "fall" out unnoticed....
          Today, 07:48 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X