Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having trouble posting answers or comments? Mine show posting and then quietly disappear, though in some cases I ge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having trouble posting answers or comments? Mine show posting and then quietly disappear, though in some cases I ge

Anyone else having trouble posting answers or comments? Mine show posting and then quietly disappear, though in some cases I get credit for points.

I really don't keep up with points. Maybe I should. LOL!
    As far as problems posting? Some days easy peasy. The next would try the patience of Job! I never know what to expect. Double posts and locked up computer abound.

Comment

About the only problem I have is, as I start to type an answer, the screen scrolls about two or three pages down without accepting what I typed. Second try is usually successful.
      Also, around noon and 4-5PM everything slows down but that is probably more the server I use so I just don't do anything during those slow periods.

Comment

I had something similar happen where posts vanished but it was low stress and I may have clicked off site early or something.

Comment

I have been experiencing a sorts of quirks lately.
          I have to log in twice every time no matter which route I take.
          I have lost a bunch of posts lately.
          I often cannot even submit to a particular post. The one about favorite places to hunt and DEP's post about fanaticism stand out.
          SPAM filter every time no matter what.
          I hope you had a safe and successful trip to Cameroon. I think that's where you said you were going in recent posts.
          Best regards
          chuckles

Comment

Try being a little more controversial...

If ye git people to come out and argue, your posts will stay!

Comment

Happy, you may not be logged in.

My biggest comment is trying to log in. I have to go on the Photo "Trophy Room" page and click on "submit a photo" then both boxes appears for my username and password.

Comment

sorry complaint not comment

Comment

My comments are taking a l-o-n-g time to load!

Comment

Whenever ye push the button to transmit, all your spyware tries to call home.

Ah use Spybot Search and Destroy.

It is a free download.

It takes a long time to download updates and run.

Butt the computer runs faster and with far fewer glitches.

Comment

Also, it sounds like the F&S server is removing your contributions cuzza malware.

Ah use AVG Free and it does a good job of keeping my computer free of pests like that.

Comment

Thought my recent troubles were from getting a new laptop and I-pad. Have run into several strange events over the last couple weeks.

Comment

iPads and iPhones do a weird little dance while the page is loading; makes for interesting maneuverment in the first few seconds.

Comment

Amflyer, I have been told to download the App. Where can I find this App.

Comment

Happy, my signing-in problem I listed above is fixed. The on-line administrator must have taken care of it. Now, I can sign in on the first F&S page that comes up.
                              Thank you for posting this question.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's on your belt?
                                by crm3006
                                PigHunter-A machete will certainly do the job for a snake, and I have used one more than once. However, the .45 is a lot easier to carry, maybe not less...
                                Today, 08:46 PM
                              • What's on your belt?
                                by PigHunter
                                What are you carrying on your belt this season? Here's what I had yesterday for my solo hunt on public land.

Knife - discontinued Browning...
                                11-29-2020, 06:03 PM
                              • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                by 99explorer
                                BHR -

You got that right.
                                Today, 08:29 PM
                              • Voter Fraud
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by 99explorer
                                Then I guess you already know the election results. My condolences.
                                Today, 08:24 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X