Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What five states in your opinion are the most conservative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What five states in your opinion are the most conservative?

What five states in your opinion are the most conservative?

one of the most conservative states, however Salt Lake city has its share of Lefty Lunes for sure.
    I would say in no order:
    Oklahoma
    Alabama
    Utah
    Wyoming
    Idaho

Comment

Here are 7 based on voting history in no particular order:
      Arizona
      Georgia
      South Carolina
      Texas
      Utah
      Missouri
      Louisiana

Comment

Utah
        Wyoming
        Alabama
        Okalahoma
        Idaho

Comment

Acually RJ, a poll showed that the Utah has the highest amount of conservatives per-capta.

Comment

I think Mississippi deserves a place on that list.

Comment

Utah is pretty conservative but its being diluted by all the treehuggers leaving Cali. I would say, also in no particular order...

Utah
              Texas
              Oklahoma
              Alaska
              Louisiana

Once you get outside of Las Vegas,(All of Clark County for that matter) Nevada is a pretty conservative state as well.

Comment

Alaska, Texas and all the Rocky Mountain States. I have to exclude Colorado because they have been hassled lately with all the liberals messing with their gun and hunting rights.

Comment

Alberta is tops ... followed closely by Iran and Syria ;-)

Comment

Alabama, Missisippi. Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma. Montana belongs in there somewhere...

Flat Earthers, Troglodytes.

Comment

Shows what you know. Montana is more than half flat-earthers. And it also has a long history of returning liberal senators and congressmen (only two Republican senators since 1913). Most notable exception being that disgusting ultraconservative jerk Conrad Burns who cursed out a USFS hotshot fire crew in Billings airport. Similar to the crew that was recently burned up in Arizona. Okay, Wait, Burns was only a Missouri transplant relocated to Montana so the troglodyte description seems to fit.

Comment

OHH, are you calling Missourians troglodytes? We definitely are one of the most conservative states, but I think we're a little higher on the food chain than that.

Comment

Easy, Jerry. The bayou dog was the one calling flatlanders troglodytes. I should have inserted a smiley. Of course I think it's silly to try to use geography to define political preference. That was the whole point of my rebuttal. Burns might be a troglodyte but I doubt it has anything to do with where he originates from. Sounds like it was genetic in his case. He is what he is and not because he's from Missouri.

Comment

Not to belabor the point, but the reference wuz to the % of the population thet are card-carrying members of The Flat-Earth Society.

Overheard on a Portland,OR radio show:

DJ, "Where are you from?"

"Montana."

"OK, I'll talk real slow."

The cattle barons still rule.

They took over by slaughtering the cowboys.

Ah stayed on a 1,200 acre ranch owned by somebuddy who barely spoke English, and Ah have not seen such arrogance.

Nevva saw such destruction of the land.

It is easy to imagine they can put ennybuddy into office they want to.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad