Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little movie Trivia. Villain's always had the best one liners or at least the best parts. So here are two. (A) Why was Goldfin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little movie Trivia. Villain's always had the best one liners or at least the best parts. So here are two. (A) Why was Goldfin

A little movie Trivia. Villain's always had the best one liners or at least the best parts. So here are two. (A) Why was Goldfinger banned in Israel? (B) Who played Humongous in Max Road Warrior and what was his claim to fame in real life?

They thought Goldfinger was a Nazi in WWII so the film was banned in Israel.
    I don't know about the other film.

Comment

Kjell Nilsson Olympic class weight lifter.

Comment

Correct and correct.

Comment

Gert Frobe [Goldfinger] ran a forced labor camp. Hollywood later sanitized it saying he really helped people escape the Nazi's. His movie henchman Odd Job [Harold Sakata] a Hawaiian born Olympic weight lifter Silvered in th 1948 Summer Olympics.
          Kjell Nillson went on to be the CEO of an Australian soft wear company

Comment

Carl, are you saying that Frobe really ran a camp in real life? Had never heard that and I thought I knew my James Bond trivia.

Comment

007; That was the original story that was published. It was later changed that he joined the Nazi Party at 16 and became disillusioned to wards the end of WWII and helped some people escape. But who knows what's true when it comes to Hollywood selling a movie.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad