Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News flash! Joey Chestnut did it again, winning the hot dog eating contest at Nathan's in Coney Island. He chewed and swallowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News flash! Joey Chestnut did it again, winning the hot dog eating contest at Nathan's in Coney Island. He chewed and swallowed

News flash! Joey Chestnut did it again, winning the hot dog eating contest at Nathan's in Coney Island. He chewed and swallowed 69 hot dogs in ten minutes, beating his previous record set last year by one. He could have eaten more if the contest were longer, but at some point, he would probably die from acute indigestion. What do you think?

everyone has a special talent

Comment

Thats 1 hotdog every 8 1/2 seconds.

Comment

I presume the contest was held in the restroom or he was wearing a diaper.

Comment

Nuts

Comment

Nathan's Dogs are Soooooo Good you can't eat just one!.....LMAO Happy 4Th to ALL

Comment

Joey Chestnut to eating is like Michael Jordan to basketball.
              He goes up against heavy weights and wins in every type of food competition.
              Joey Chestnut is not fat so where in the hell does he put it?

Comment

This is insanity!

Comment

Will there be an Astrix in the record book; due to Blomberg's prohibition on Large Size Soda to facilitate the flush?

Comment

If I had to eat 10 hotdogs in 10 minutes I'd never want to see one again. How many hotdog eaters can you get in a phone booth?

Comment

does this sort of thing make people sick? I could never stomach that many dogs, I dont care how much time you gave me.

Comment

Trapper Vic - Only one if you start with Joey Chestnut just after the contest.

Comment

habben, some people do lose it and everything they eat comes out. I have seen it happen on TV during Philadelphia’s "Wing Bowl". A guy lost all his hot wings right in his own dish. Anything coming out of your mouth, will get you disqualified from the competition.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by PigHunter
                            I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                            Today, 02:16 PM
                          • Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by jhjimbo
                            Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                            Today, 12:21 PM
                          • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                            by fitch270
                            I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                            Today, 01:40 PM
                          • 300 yard .22lr
                            by jhjimbo
                            Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                            Today, 11:28 AM
                          • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                            by jhjimbo
                            I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                            Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X