Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wam, Del, Clay and to all the other servicemen and woman who serve this great country God bless and thank you for our freedom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wam, Del, Clay and to all the other servicemen and woman who serve this great country God bless and thank you for our freedom.

Wam, Del, Clay and to all the other servicemen and woman who serve this great country God bless and thank you for our freedom.

Thank you, but I was privileged to serve in good company, and my reward is the brotherhood rooted in my time in the Corps.

Comment

I joined the army in 1958 and gladly went overseas, prepared to defend America at all cost
      Now at the ripe old age of 73, my eyes have never been so good.
      I have come to realize that every one of our wars was nothing more that politics.
      the men who have started wars should be charged with murder.
      if I would have known then what I know now, I would not have gone.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Freedoms are only missed when they are lost. Thank you all

Comment

Thank you to all who served.
            But I urge you to remember why we fought in the first place...freedom.

Comment

I would also like to thank everybody in this great country who has protected us from Tyranny and "Enemies Within" that are trying to take our Constitutional Rights away from us.
              Happy Fourth of July Everybody,

Gary Devine, member of the
              National Rifle Association

Comment

Thank You and You're Welcome

Comment

Also thanks to the patriots fighting for our rights here at home by supporting organizations that stand up for our rights and fight the tyrants in Washington D.C.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad