Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I sign up as a gear tester how exactly does it work? I was thinking about filling out the form but I wanted some more info be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I sign up as a gear tester how exactly does it work? I was thinking about filling out the form but I wanted some more info be

If I sign up as a gear tester how exactly does it work? I was thinking about filling out the form but I wanted some more info before I did. Thanks.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure. I signed up a couple months ago and haven't gotten so much as an email since. Sorry I can't help.
    -Jack

Comment

You sign up... Then, nothing happens - ever.

Comment

you don't have to worry about it. like fezzant said, you never get the opportunity

Comment

Im not sure either...tried to sign up but never found a sign up page. I might be already but wouldnt know. Good Luck

Comment

You sign up, you wait. Still waiting.....

Comment

I wouldn't sign up. I have been inundated with knives, fly rods, (I don't fly fish) vests, rifle ammunition in calibers I don't possess (making it necessary to buy new guns!) and other outdoor items too numerous to mention. The UPS man is tired of delivering to me, and my garage and other rooms in the house are overflowing with superfluous outdoor gear. Believe me, it ain't worth it!

Comment

My driveway looks like I'm having a garage sale:-)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to More Bad News....
                  by jhjimbo
                  So sorry for your loss....
                  Today, 10:40 AM
                • More Bad News....
                  by WA Mtnhunter
                  My 13+ year old Black Lab is still plugging along. Not sure how much or if he will hunt this fall. The real bad news is that my 8-year old Lab, Scout,...
                  07-19-2020, 12:00 PM
                • Reply to More Bad News....
                  by Amflyer
                  Thanks for letting us know. There's no words. Sometimes I wonder if what's between humans and dogs may be the perfect bond, at least in this existence....
                  Today, 10:26 AM
                • Reply to 16 Years
                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                  "... not a racist except in that I support the white condition without being a nazi or white supremacy nut." So you are a racist, just not a...
                  Today, 09:38 AM
                • 16 Years
                  by jhjimbo
                  So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                  Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X