Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to hoski and 10jolsen. I haven't seen them in a while and I kind of like the peace and quiet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcast
    replied
    Dave, great comment. Unfortunately that only ranks an extremely close 2nd in the "Greatest Comments" on this site with 1st going to WAM for his Kia Rio comment some time back. That one had hot coffee come out of my nose and on my keyboard! I wish I remember the context to share with everyone because it is worth re-living. I will however use your comment with PRIDE!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good one Dave! Very good!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Dave, LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    Shhh! Don't wake sleeping midgets.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I was going to suggest that our three friends had all joined the Obama cabinet and didn't have time for this.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think Hoski may have applied for political asylum in Ecuador.

Leave a comment:

• thirty_aught_six
    replied
    I'm a conservative pro-life pro-gun republican.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Friedhelm
    replied
    Wait, are you a Republican or a Democrat?

Leave a comment:

• thirty_aught_six
    replied
    I'm still here, just prefer reading over writing.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Homaski blogged at one time a "friend" (?) of his was setting up a boat on Lake Erie (?) and he was going to "guide" on it. (THAT would have to be a pleasant experience!)
    Wonder what "union" guides belong to?

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    LOL!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Maybe they are all on Rachael Maddow's blog now?

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    *to this forum

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I think it funny that they all disappeared when all problems started with the IRS, Benghazi, Obama’s Health Care Program and Hillary Clinton telling untrue statements on the Fox channel.
    I heard First Bubba and Whitetail Freak are both in mourning from the lost of them.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    Old stinky, they hung around the backlash and blowback section and posted about politics more than the outdoors. Pointless contrabutions and this forum if you ask me. They were bleeding heart liberals. If your conservative and disagree with their opinions you were ignorant and close minded in their eyes.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad