Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to hoski and 10jolsen. I haven't seen them in a while and I kind of like the peace and quiet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to hoski and 10jolsen. I haven't seen them in a while and I kind of like the peace and quiet.

What happened to hoski and 10jolsen. I haven't seen them in a while and I kind of like the peace and quiet.

I'm new here so what's the problem with 'em?

Comment

Dunno, hope nothing bad happened to Hoski. Maybe he quit posting on Backlash & Blowback because I quit posting there! LOL He is probably off fishing somewhere.

Comment

Hoski, 10jolsen and 'ought6 all stopped at the same time. Maybe they have been reincarnated or they went looking for FirstBubba and Sarge.
        It is kinda quiet since they left.

Comment

Old stinky, they hung around the backlash and blowback section and posted about politics more than the outdoors. Pointless contrabutions and this forum if you ask me. They were bleeding heart liberals. If your conservative and disagree with their opinions you were ignorant and close minded in their eyes.

Comment

I think it funny that they all disappeared when all problems started with the IRS, Benghazi, Obama’s Health Care Program and Hillary Clinton telling untrue statements on the Fox channel.
            I heard First Bubba and Whitetail Freak are both in mourning from the lost of them.

Comment

*to this forum

Comment

Maybe they are all on Rachael Maddow's blog now?

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Homaski blogged at one time a "friend" (?) of his was setting up a boat on Lake Erie (?) and he was going to "guide" on it. (THAT would have to be a pleasant experience!)
                    Wonder what "union" guides belong to?

Comment

I'm still here, just prefer reading over writing.

Comment

Wait, are you a Republican or a Democrat?

Comment

I'm a conservative pro-life pro-gun republican.

Comment

I think Hoski may have applied for political asylum in Ecuador.

Comment

I was going to suggest that our three friends had all joined the Obama cabinet and didn't have time for this.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad