Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good grief! The spam filter is blocking everything with no captchka. Just dead end. What the ...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief! The spam filter is blocking everything with no captchka. Just dead end. What the ...?

Good grief! The spam filter is blocking everything with no captchka. Just dead end. What the ...?

I hate it when does that and when it does captcha half of it is cover up by the submit button.

Comment

If blocks everthing then how did you get this posted? Not accusing anything, just wondering.

Comment

If blocks everthing then how did you get this posted? Not accusing anything, just wondering.

Comment

I need to learn how to click less.

Comment

I am sorry, but we have reached our quota of old curmudgeon comments. Please either decrease your age, increase the number of asinine comments you make only to pad your point count, or begin asking more questions about the .270 vs .30-06. Your comments are too on point, offer way too much useful insight, reflect far too many years of experience and display the general grizzled attitude of a man who has "been there and done that." This is unacceptable.

-Field & Stream Website Gremlins

Comment

Heh, heh. Okay, for a while there I couldn't post a comment anywhere for some reason but it did allow me to start a new thread. Go figure? So an ad was covering the capchka? What do you do about that? This is the first time I think I have encountered this.

Comment

OntarioHonker,
                When the capchka is covered, try to click and hold on a part of it and drag it away from what is covering. You can usually see enough of it to enter the code.

Comment

Often I have a problem of the submit button being covered by other pieces of the page, thus making it impossible to submit at all.

Comment

I wasn't acussing anything Ontario, i'm new here so i'm just wondering how things work.

Comment

It's another of "wonders of modern technology". Between the ads, the pop-ups, the delays in submission, I suspect my computer is possessed.

Comment

This happens to me all the time. I just refresh the page and it usually works.

Comment

Update your browser OH. Microsoft is phasing out internet explorer. Downlo0ad Mozilla Firefox its free.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Horse Race
                            by Pmacc60
                            You are for sure not a small business man , the Obama administration hurt small business and sent a tremendous amount of jobs overseas. Big business makes...
                            Today, 09:19 PM
                          • The Horse Race
                            by rock rat
                            There are lots of things making this a hard race to predict. Pollsters do their thing and mostly they show Biden up over where Clinton was at this time...
                            Today, 09:43 AM
                            by 99explorer
                            The recession officially ended in June 2009, after economic stimulus checks went out to 55 million recipients in the prior month.
                            The economy continued
                            Today, 09:03 PM
                            by Pmacc60
                            Like you all know I live near Delaware and I work there everyday ! Maybe it’s because we all know Joe Biden it I don’t see the support. Remember he...
                            Today, 08:48 PM
                            by 99explorer
                            "Fake news" is a cop out.
                            I used it once myself to avoid doing research.
                            Today, 08:42 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X