Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, flatulence seems to come up quite a bit in various comments but I'm not sure there's actually ever been a thread started.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santa
    replied
    OH, it all boils down to the fact that after a good breakfast of eggs scrambled with plenty of onions then smothered with hot sauce. A big old plate of beans cooked again with a generous amount of onion and bell pepper for lunch. And finally for super, a big old bowl of turnip greens cooked again with some onions and served with buttermilk and cornbread then topped off with a big old slice of music root (sweet tater) pie, thank God for flatulence because without it, I would explode!!!

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    OHH don't worry, you CAN"T be racist--you're a Yankee!

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Just to clarify: You all know I'm no racist but Mexican food has long been associated with producing copious supplies of gas. My apologies if anyone took that tongue in cheek comment above the wrong way.

Leave a comment:

• Trapper Vic
    replied
    There should be a stiff fine for SBD's.Should sound a warning first. Like Jimmy Buffet said"I don't know where I'm gona go when the volcano blows"

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think whoopee cushions are still sold in Walgreen stores for about a dollar if it's the sound effects you want.
    I'm reminded of the campfire scene in "Blazing Saddles" that could be re-enacted by a group of people all equipped with whoopee cushions.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    OntarioHonker,
    Seek professional help immediately!!

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDjjNph4-Y
    The part I am intending y'all to watch starts at 4:25, but not watching the rest of it also would be a travesty!

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    I did pass, actually, but as I recall, it wasn't one of my better grades.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    You mean you have to try to make noise and smell? I thought that happened all by its self, everyday.

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    OHH, Right! Do to the fact that at one time I was working on compressors in oils fields and chemical plants, I had to take a survival class on hazardous gases. When I asked the instructor what grade I had made on the course, he said that if I was still alive ten years after the course, I passed his final test. Oh and by the way, I had to learn industrial CPR where you always stuck a finger in the downed person's mouth and removed the wad of chewing tobacco before administering mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Greenhead, did you pass? The exam, I mean (no doubt you did NOT pass the nearest commode).

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Thanks, Santa. Seems I remember something to that effect from my university biochem classes. So, let's see ... next time I'm combing my hair in the Walmart restroom and I see a Mexican-looking fella leaving a stall and I don't smell anything ... run for the door?

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    99, when the parts per million of H2S reach fatal levels, the human nose refuses to register the smell so you can not smell it coming.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    I've heard it all now.....

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    Not quite on point, but OHH's tale reminded me of a similar event during my education. The night before an important final, I found myself with a severe case of can't-get-of-the-pot-itis. It was some combination of the bad diet, too much coffee, stress, too much nicotine, and general voodoo that comes with finals week. Regardless of the exact cause, after a sleepless night, I made sure to take the seat closest to the restroom when I showed up for that final. It is amazing the focus you can muster when you are genuinely afraid of crapping yourself in a public place, lol. I think I finished a full hour before the rest of the class and made straight for the nearest commode!!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad