Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you here ever see bigfoot?

Any of you here ever see bigfoot?

Well, yes, actually.The last Bigfoot I saw was in the Kiamichi Mountains in Oklahoma, over near the Arkansas line. He was a very polite gentleman, and helped me carry my buck down the mountain, in return for the privilege of eating the offal after I gutted the deer. Unfortunately, I had to politely decline his offer to visit his home and family for a deer gut feast and stump-water drink due to time constraints. Also, he smelled very bad. When dealing with Bigfoot, always remember, it pays to be polite. After all, they usually run about seven to eight feet tall!

Comment

Oh geez, don't start this one.

Comment

I live in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon) and haven't seen it in Oregon or Washington, nor have any of my friends. As far as the Northwest is concerned, I suspect it's one of those myths that is reinforced by anything that makes noise in the woods at night. For example, a friend left his tent at a campsite near Timothy Lake to relieve himself and scared the devil out of a lad who was coming back from the toilets. fear lent wings to the boy's feet and he told his parents he'd seen Bigfoot. My friend is well-nourished, but doesn't fit the rest of the profile. That boy will grow to adulthood swearing he saw a monster in the woods, which is not entirely accurate.

Comment

I have been called bigfoot before. Big hairy feet, tall. In lo light, I could convince someone gullible that they had seen Bigfoot, especially if I had a 3-D camp to but on. That would be an awesome camping prank.

Comment

No luck on any bigfoot on my trail cams.
            There were a few "Liberal Big Mouths" on the "Message Board".

Comment

"Messin with Sasquatch"

Comment

No, but I was abducted by aliens and they told me the real secret of Bigfoot, but made me promise not to tell anybody.

Comment

Yea, he is from Texas and catches gators on that TV show.

Comment

Yes, I think so.
                    I was heading back to my camp site in my kayak. It was a full moon late at night and i was going by some loons sleeping on the lake.
                    When I got close to my camp site, there it was, squatting down to get a drink, right where i was going to pull my kayak in. I stayed motionless and eventually the figure went back into the big woods. That was all I saw. Sorry, no photos.

Comment

Nope but supposidly somebody spotted bigfoot across the street from my camp about 20 years ago.

Comment

Are you being sarcastic jimbo?

Comment

No, but Ah used to live near where the guy at the driver's licence division office heard Bigfoot scream.

In the Pac NW, near Ed JP.

Ah toll him thet, when Ah wuz living in a small town in the Montana Rockies, a guy pulled over in a Jeep as Ah wuz walking the Gypsy (rest her soul) on a snowy day.

It wuz Chuck Norris.

He wuz looking for the animal rights activist/actress who wuz being a pain indy butt around there and let it be known thet she frequently sunbathed nekkid in her back yard.

Reckon she wuz trying to bait somebody into gittin their a$$ kicked.

So Ah tolled him how to git to Nine Mile Rd and he smiled and thanked me and drove off.

Ah tolled the guy at the driver's license office thet Ah'd druther fight Bigfoot than Chuck Norris (The Truth) and his jaw dropped open cuz he thought mebbe Bigfoot (or big-whatever) wuz the toughest hombre around, cep'n mebbe LeRoy Brown.

Comment

One of my employees unwittingly hired Bigfoot. Soon after, employee lunches began disappearing from the breakroom fridge. They installed a security camera and, sure enough, Bigfoot was stealing the lunches. We had to let her go.

Comment

Seen him? Heck! He married my sister.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad