Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just my computer or is everyone else getting a blank page every time an answers question s clicked? Have to scroll down t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for the F&S IT guys. It's got to be a thankless job. Between the scammers and spammers and animal rights folks, I'm surprised we do not get this more often. I think they do a good job.

Comment

Last time we heard from those IT guys it sounded like some changes were in the works. I'm sure this wasn't what they were talking about! Also it seemed pretty clear that the biggest problem with site maintenance was a lack of support from further up the ladder than the IT guys (as in corporate management). Sigh!

Comment

They need to wrap the text above "Prevent Hypothermia: How to Build Fires in Survival Situations". Its causing everything to get jumbled based on their stylesheet.

Comment

Yep, here too. I have actually gotten used to logging in every few minutes and entering the captcha for every post, lol.

Comment

Whoa! Talk about irony! That was the first post in WEEKS that didn't ask for a captcha.

*ah, but this one did. I jinxed it.

Comment

Yup,im just used to it now.

Comment

Same here. I doesn't take any longer for my computer to load, there's just some extra room on the page.

Comment

Amazing... I don't know how they do it... easily the worst web site available to the public, bar none. Same for me on this as well as log-in malfunctions up the wazoo! I wonder if they never actually test anything they do or if they are just happy with holding down last place.

Comment

Dakota - I think F&S is simply catering to an elite group. They want only the most stubborn and obstinate of the bunch. Either that, or Petzal is running the IT department.

Comment

It all started at the same time when Dallas did his prank on his brother. lol

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
                        by Danbo
                        No that's confirmed!...
                        Today, 05:09 PM
                      • Trump
                        by Danbo
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
                        04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
                      • Reply to Trump
                        by FirstBubba
                        I guess you got that from a unanimous source?

It's no good for (D)'s unless the source is unanimous! 👀...
                        Today, 05:05 PM
                      • Reply to Trump
                        by Danbo
                        Breaking news Hillary used FBI , and CIA as her own Gestapo against Trump campaign.
                        Today, 04:18 PM
                      • Reply to Trump
                        by Danbo
                        Trump landslide 2020.

Biden asks for 4 10 minute breaks what a bum.

Now Bid en refuses to get drug tested what is he afraid...
                        Today, 04:11 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X