Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I might get the Orion SteadyPix Deluxe Camera Mount to use with my scope cam, do any of you have experience with the pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I might get the Orion SteadyPix Deluxe Camera Mount to use with my scope cam, do any of you have experience with the pro

I think I might get the Orion SteadyPix Deluxe Camera Mount to use with my scope cam, do any of you have experience with the product?

I have a orion telescope and anything built buy orion is of good quality but I don't know how you are going to use something so big on a rifle? So here is a website I found www.killshotcam.com.

Comment

I've also heard of contour camera mounts.

Comment

Thank you, but I am looking for a mount to film through the scope...

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
          by jhjimbo
          I have heard certain powder kernel shapes are more abrasive than others on the rifling. Maybe that kind should be used to keep the carbon from forming....
          Today, 02:24 PM
        • Another New Upper
          by DakotaMan
          Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
          Today, 12:54 PM
        • Reply to 16 Years
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          Pighunter: Someone on here some years back made a big deal about being Jewish and not caring for Christian morality shoved in his face. I couldn't remember...
          Today, 02:22 PM
        • 16 Years
          by jhjimbo
          So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
          Yesterday, 09:20 PM
        • Reply to Another New Upper
          by DakotaMan
          I haven't tried the 6.5 Grendel PH. It is a pretty powerful close range cartridge for its size but it isn't fast enough with those heavier bullets to...
          Today, 02:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X