Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am fairly new to Field & Stream and have yet to get my second star. For those of you that have five stars, how long did it tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GERG
    replied
    Wow the list for this years OLD BAS#$%^ contest is expanding!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    The more ridiculous the answer, the more points you get.

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    It took me around a year. The easiest way to get points quick is to answer a lot of questions.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry A.
    replied
    I started using this site before they actually made you log in, and there wasn't any point system. People used to generally sign their handle at the end of their posts. That being said, I go through spurts when I will use the site quite a bit, and times when I won't be on for long periods of time. I just got my fifth star last November, so it took me quite a long time.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Oh, '06!
    I'm sorry! You misunderstood amigo! That's "Sad A$$", not "Smart A$$"! LOL!
    After all, you had the good sense to live in Texas! I'd say that makes you pretty smart!
    Whether or not you're an A$$ is another matter altogether....unless, of course, you get that F250! Then we'll all make comments about your ancestry you'll have no way to check! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Oh, '06!
    I'm sorry! You misunderstood amigo! That's "Sad A$$", not "Smart A$$"! LOL!
    After all, you had the good sense to live in Texas! I'd say that makes you pretty smart!
    Whether or not you're an A$$ is another matter altogether....unless, of course, you get that F250! Then we'll all make comments about your ancestry you'll have no way to check! LOL!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Y'all only got an old .270 and a space age shot gun? Phil and Dave have my name up before the Rewards Committee right now for a new Ford F-250 4WD and a dream hunt to drive the vehicle on. I was told it was the Smart Ass category and the only competition I had was Clay Cooper.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Greenhead
    That's 'cause you're a "Dallas-ite" and the "non-toxic" shot is for shooting Muscovy's on White Rock Lake!
    If you'd lived in Fort Worth, you'd have gotten a breakover .410 "White Powder Wonder" and five swollen, paper hull Peters "Blue Whistlers" with #9 shot. The Muscovy's on Lake Como come readily to bread crumbs. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    Tree, I didn't get a new truck to pull it with so I could not test it properly and I sadly sent it back. But just just as I was watching it be hauled off into the sunset, I suddenly woke up and it was all a dream and Bobby was still alive.

Leave a comment:

• Ncarl
    replied
    Took me around a year. Just get caught up in a heated debate with 10jolsen or hoski. Before long you will have racked up 1000 points on one thread. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    Santa offers good advice. All kidding aside, I would add that you shouldn't get hung up on boosting your count and only post when you have something to add to the conversation. There are several people on here who got their stars with posts like, "I don't know, I've never tried it."

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Hey santa Hows the New Boat and Motor you received from F&S....ROTFL......you said it all Brother...good JOB.

Leave a comment:

• Pathfinder1
    replied
    Hi...

I get stars...?? WOW...who knew...!!

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    Just enjoy the site and be respectful to others here. There is a huge amount of knowledge here which is free for the taking. I always weight what I read carefully but I still learn new things all the time. I also try to not bash anyone here in the answer section because there are other places much more proper for that. I also try to not get off color with my answers because a lot of the readers are of a tender age. Stars and points are merely a rough way to judge how active and how long a person has been on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Greenhead
    replied
    Bubba, thats strange. When I got there, Bourjaily hand delivered a new Benelli SBE II with two cases of non-toxic shot. I guess they must customize it

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad