Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

funny story: I know this isn't a question but I was reminded tonight of a comment made a few years ago that made me laugh out l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife tells the story that when she was learning to read, her older brother was driving her somewhere when the saw a road sign that said "SLOW CHILDREN" and she commented that she thought that was so mean to tell everyone about those kids problems.

Comment

Thanks i needed a laugh. Reminds me of a similar joke about a city dweller(or flatlander) who walks into a redneck bar and asks the locals where to go hunting to kill a big buck... The locals laugh after he leaves, headed towards the nearest "deer xing" sign under their advice, only to return an hour later... "Can someone show me how to gut this thing?"

Comment

I took my girlfriend hunting. The road to camp was cut through some heavy timber. The landowner took advantage of those openings to hay his cattle.
        On the way in, we encountered several cows and one range bull munching hay in the middle of the road. As I eased forward and the sea of beef parted, she began frantically rolling her window up while yelling, "ROLL YOUR WINDOW UP! ROLL YOUR WINDOW UP!"
        "Why?" I asked.
        DON'T YOU SEE ALL THOSE BULLS?"
        I may not have a degree in Agriculture, but I DO know the difference between a steer, bull or cow, so I calmly asked, "Which ones are bulls?"
        To my surprise, (and delight!) she explained, "All those with horns are bulls!"
        Thankfully, I'm NOT married to THAT one! LOL!

Comment

BTW, good looking and knockout bod! (she wore pink hotpants and bright yellow earrings! We didn't do much hunting!

Comment

Bubba you were too hunting! Two legged deer!!! Sound like you filled your tag too!! LOL Common sense aint so common. I have a niece that wouldnt eat venison because I killed it. Guess she thought Burger came off the burger tree!!??

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad