Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you have family members that you can't stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edward J. Palumbo
    replied
    Every family has an individual or two (or three) who seems to have emerged from the stagnant end of the gene pool. You have the self-centered characters who'd throw anyone under the bus, the gossip-mongers, the manipulative personalities, the pathological liars, the nay-sayers and depressing people who contribute nothing to a conversation or family structure, the whiners and complainers, and they serve to remind us that we can choose our friends but we do well to maintain distance from some (perhaps several) family members, if only to keep the felony rate down. I have a handful of close friends, and I treasure those relationships. I have problematic relatives, and I am thankful to have outlived most of them. I limit my time with those I find repugnant.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Small game sportsman, I think Safado was only joking with you. He did put "lol" at the end of his comment.
    Many of us don't read every comment before we post an answer.
    I don't think it was fair to give the man a minus three.
    It’s just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    safado, I clearly said I misread the question.

Leave a comment:

replied
    sure, there are some users some a$$holes and some folks i just can't stand but we make it work, and by work i mean i avoid them at all costs. now the in laws that's a whole nother can of worms.

Leave a comment:

• Safado
    replied
    Small game sportsman,
    You are going to h$ll. lol

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    To long of a story to tell but my sister-inlaw. Talk about a witch. Since my brother and her are separated but not divorced I actually have a relationship with him & my nephews again. Now if I could only get her out of the family, and get her hooked up with some other sucker to marry her, that way she can't taint the family name we all would be grateful. There are few people I hate in this world except for her and the POTUS.

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    or "Thinking With The Wrong Head."

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    PS: Ah didn't say ennything about homewreckin' hoes...

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    WAM -

Thet's about it!

Ah seen him reel in a pass and trot into the end zone by himself in the Spring Game against the Varsity.

They redshirted him and used him for a blocking back!

They're all as smart as a box of rocks.

Birds of a feather, I guess.

Q: What does it say on the bottom of Auburn Coke Bottles?

A: "Open Other End!"

HAR HAR...

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    You betcha! I cant wait for the bitc----I mean witch, to die so I can see what kind of handbasket they put her in.

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Almost every buddy has Out-laws in there in-laws...LMAO

Leave a comment:

• small game sportsman
    replied
    I just realized I misread the question. oops. haha.

Leave a comment:

• 1Browning2
    replied
    A little more than a year later, I am still pretty displeased with my Uncle's wife. Nothing like finding out your grandpa passed away on Facebook because people can't use common sense to think about what they post on there.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Bayou woof,
    I reckon if anyone was recruited by every team in the SEC and chose Auburn, he need not expect calls from the Mensa Society.......ever.

RTR

There are several in laws and outlaws in the family that I choose to not agree with most of the time, but I love my family. We were raised up together and taught to stick together no matter what.

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    Ah reckon!

My Big Brother's new wife.

Butt Ah nevva said nothing.

I'm 6'4" and weighed 240 most of mah life.

Former Shotokan Karate student.

Could bench 350 after a workout without a spotter.

Butt if he had 15 more IQ points, he could easily be mistaken for a gorilla.

Got recruited by every college in the SEC.

Then went to Auburn.

How smart is that?

Outran everybody on the team as an 18-year-old freshman.

So Ah just stays 3,000 miles away.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad