Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you have family members that you can't stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure, there are some users some a$$holes and some folks i just can't stand but we make it work, and by work i mean i avoid them at all costs. now the in laws that's a whole nother can of worms.

Comment

safado, I clearly said I misread the question.

Comment

Small game sportsman, I think Safado was only joking with you. He did put "lol" at the end of his comment.
        Many of us don't read every comment before we post an answer.
        I don't think it was fair to give the man a minus three.
        It’s just my opinion.

Comment

Every family has an individual or two (or three) who seems to have emerged from the stagnant end of the gene pool. You have the self-centered characters who'd throw anyone under the bus, the gossip-mongers, the manipulative personalities, the pathological liars, the nay-sayers and depressing people who contribute nothing to a conversation or family structure, the whiners and complainers, and they serve to remind us that we can choose our friends but we do well to maintain distance from some (perhaps several) family members, if only to keep the felony rate down. I have a handful of close friends, and I treasure those relationships. I have problematic relatives, and I am thankful to have outlived most of them. I limit my time with those I find repugnant.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad