Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a while since you guys have heard from me but I've got question. I just bought my marlin 336, and I want to know what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while since you guys have heard from me but I've got question. I just bought my marlin 336, and I want to know what

It's been a while since you guys have heard from me but I've got question. I just bought my marlin 336, and I want to know what is a good, affordable red dot sight?

JMO~~ TRUGLO sku:tu-rd IRHS Scope in camo
    IRM 30mm waterproff 1MOA #TG8030DCR $93.99
    it has a 5 star rating.

Comment

AAM, How do you like it? What setup did you get? I've been eyeballing them for the last two years but I have few other guns for hunting I need to get before this one but I hopefully will have one next summer. Unfortunately it will be a gun for fun because we can't hunt with rifles in Ohio which is the reason why I have not purchased one yet.

Comment

Can't help you but good to see you back.

Comment

Dcast,
          Rifle hunting in Ohio is again being discussed in town hall meetings with DEC.
          If anything is approved, it would probably be straight wall cartridges - .44mag, etc.
          If i were going to get a Marlin lever action i think i would look at something like a straight wall cartridge.

Comment

Dcast
            I bought the 336w with the matte finish and laminate stock. I have not shot it yet because I haven't found any ammo for but I love how it shoulders and how easy it is to aim. Thanks for the answers.

Comment

What caliber did you get it in? We've got the 336 in .35 Rem., excellent deer round.

Comment

30/30

Comment

Jhjimbo, Do you have any info on this I haven't heard anything about it. I seriously doubt they'll change it regardless unless they have zones for eastern and southern Ohio.

Comment

Dcast,
                    I saw it on a Gov. web site that had the itinerary for a local town hall meeting. Can not remember exactly where but you may be able to find it.

Comment

Dcast,

www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8228

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad