Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, went mushroom hunting today with family and found 4.5 10 lb potatoe bags full of tehm. Some dried out, but mostly small a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, went mushroom hunting today with family and found 4.5 10 lb potatoe bags full of tehm. Some dried out, but mostly small a

Well, went mushroom hunting today with family and found 4.5 10 lb potatoe bags full of tehm. Some dried out, but mostly small and moist. How has you luck been?

What state was you hunting in ?

Comment

good money for them..here where i live, you just walk into the bar and they sell good. i don't much like them. most of the people i know that hunt them, put them in big old 5 gallon buckets and sell them off to the drunkies at the bars

Comment

Sold a 2.5 pound batch for $50 the other day. They were huge. One was 10 inches tall, and many others were close.

Comment

They don't grow in the Florida the way they do up north. I can't find any...

Comment

It wasn't a great year for me. I hunted in North Carolina and Ohio. I only found about 200 total.

Comment

I live in Iowa

Comment

I found a few small Morrels this past weekend, first of the year for me here in Idaho at about 3500 feet, it should be good next weekend in my spots. The few I found were good in the scrambled eggs in camp Sunday morning. I am not much for old or dried out Morels, fresh is the best. Been told to touch them and if they feel cooler than the air temperature they are fresh, if not cool to the touch, they are past being good....

Comment

None for me!

Comment

None for me!

Comment

None for me!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad