Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jhjimbo, how could you not see the tiny bear cub photos? I entered eight photos with cubs in the Field & Stream Trail Camera Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo, how could you not see the tiny bear cub photos? I entered eight photos with cubs in the Field & Stream Trail Camera Con

jhjimbo, how could you not see the tiny bear cub photos? I entered eight photos with cubs in the Field & Stream Trail Camera Contest for 2013 Spring Round Two. The four bear cubs are the smallest I ever taken with my trail camera. A loaf of bread is bigger then the cub’s body. The sow is the largest female black bear that I ever seen in my life. She weights between 300 and 400 pounds. I will post a few links so you can see how big the sow is and how tiny her four cubs are.

Contest Photo Number 73 called A New Bear Family.

www.fieldandstream.com/contest_entry/1001489253?page=72&pnid=1001489815

Comment

Contest Photo Number 108 called "Adorable Little Cubs".

www.fieldandstream.com/contest_entry/1001489253?page=107&pnid=1001489925

Comment

Contest Photo Number 106 called "Huge Mother Bear".

www.fieldandstream.com/contest_entry/1001489253?page=105&pnid=1001489923

Comment

Contest Photo Number 86 called "Watching Their Mother".

www.fieldandstream.com/contest_entry/1001489253?page=85&pnid=1001489835

The Other bear cub photos are;
          Number 75, 76, 107 and 148.

jhjimbo, I was just joking with you because I felt like a hog posting so many bear cub photos in the contest. I didn't want to swamp the F&S Editors.

Comment

I thought i saw one of the 4 cubs where they were closer to the camera.
            In the Adirondacks, after supper, we would go to the dumps to check out the bears. When the sows with cubs came in, when she got to the open area, she would just look at the cubs and they would scamper up a tree. When she found some food, she would drag it off into the woods and they would come back down and join her. Usually had 8 to 10 bears show up.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad