Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have the Diamond Archery Outlaw TSN package? Good bow? Im thinking about getting it. Its going to be my first bow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have the Diamond Archery Outlaw TSN package? Good bow? Im thinking about getting it. Its going to be my first bow.

Anybody have the Diamond Archery Outlaw TSN package? Good bow? Im thinking about getting it. Its going to be my first bow.

I do not have the outlaw, but I do have a Diamond Marquis. Diamond does make some quality bows an I love mine. You cant go wrong with your choice.

Comment

I prefer PSE to Diamond because of two things. I feel that diamond sacrifices on bow quality in order to get the price down while PSE tends to use a cheaper string, sights, and rest but quality riser limbs and cams while diamond tends to cheapen the bow over the whole with cheaper limbs, string, riser, cams, and parts on the whole. I have heard of limbs splitting after just a few weeks on diamonds but not on PSE. If you dry fire any of these bows something will probably bust but in regular shooting stress i feel the diamond is less resilient. Also Diamond is owned by bowtech who in my opinion have the worst customer service of any bow company.

Comment

i have the outlaw the draw cycle isnt as smooth but it's fast really fast and forgiving i dont like the sights on it though so i pt my own on. but overall a good package

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad