Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next generation of honker hunter born last night at four minutes after midnight. Seven pound boy. He was a bit stubborn at the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy for you Ontario. I am sure, like me, you are much too young to be a grandfather.

Comment

Congrats OH.

Comment

Congratulations Ontario Honker!
        I pull out the bottle of Canadian Crown Royal from my liquor cabinet tonight so I can down a shot after toasting your new grandson, your daughter and you.

Cheers!

Comment

Congratulations to Mom and to you Ontario Honker! A new beginning is always cause for celebration. You will make a great grandpa.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations OH! A great day for the OH family. There is nothing better than children and grandchildren. My best to all of you!

Comment

Everything is going well and my daughter should be home tomorrow. Looks like Parker will be his first name and he'll share Reed as his middle name with my late son. So now I have to find a Parker SxS shotgun to buy for him.

I am so looking forward to those late night feeding sessions! Ooops. Just made me yawn thinking about it.

Comment

That's great Ontario, give your little girl a big kiss when she gets, after all she just went through the fight of a life!
                    Parker is a good name, Reed reminds me of the officer from Adam-12 (the old cop show), also a good name.
                    I hope all goes well with the little boy and your daughter, maybe you can put a picture of them on here soon.

Comment

congratulations ontario!

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks to all of you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad