Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next generation of honker hunter born last night at four minutes after midnight. Seven pound boy. He was a bit stubborn at the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next generation of honker hunter born last night at four minutes after midnight. Seven pound boy. He was a bit stubborn at the

Next generation of honker hunter born last night at four minutes after midnight. Seven pound boy. He was a bit stubborn at the end of the chute but my daughter pulled it together (or pushed it apart?) with an incredible reserve of strength that amazed everyone. All is well. He's a handsome devil. Takes after his granddad already! Still no name but I'm hoping for Parker (even though I'm sure I'll never be able to afford one of their shotguns).

Congratulations!! Parker sounds like a nice name, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Congrats, OH on a healthy grandson and to your daughter.

Comment

Congratulations and all the best!!

Comment

Congrats,and Good Morning Mr.Parker, and all the best.

Comment

Congratulations. I think 2013 is the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Best of luck to mother and son.

Comment

Conratulations OH and to your grandson and daughter! May 28 is a fine day to have a b-day! ( it's my b-day also :] )

Comment

Grand News Ontario! Looks like a sea change in your luck . Take good care of them. Kindest Regards

Comment

Congratulations OH to you and your daughter. You are about to enter one of the best times of your life!

Comment

Congrats! Hope all the best to all.

Comment

Congratulations! I am sure you will teach him well.

Comment

God bless you and your family, OHH! Maybe you should try to teach the little tyke to go to bed a little earlier though!

My prayer for this little one these days would go something like this:
                        -May you have peace instead of pain.
                        -Joy instead of heartache.
                        -May you always look for good through the bad.
                        -Help when others turn their back.
                        -Be the same person alone as you are with others.
                        -Be vigilant and trustworthy.
                        -Fight when others cower.
                        -Honor those who have earned it, and respect those that show respect.
                        -Comfort those who need peace.
                        -Offer your hand to a stranger, it will keep you honest.
                        -Listen when others talk, talk only when others need to hear.
                        -Speak softly and let your words have power, not your voice.
                        -Love everyone, and hate no-one; hate leads to anger, anger leads to pain, pain leads to death.
                        -When you have, give.
                        -When you need, ask.
                        -When you fight, fight for what's right; fight with honor.
                        -When you bleed, be thankful for being alive.
                        -When making decisions, ask yourself "can I live with this choice".
                        -Lead your heart, don't follow it; your heart can be lead astray.
                        -Give yourself to one woman, in this is joy and love.
                        -Live as if you are being watched by God, because you are.
                        -Protect what is given to you, both in nature and in life.
                        -Travel and learn from someone different; ignorance is doing things by yourself with no room to learn.
                        -Be a friend that everyone is proud to call their friend.
                        -Know your place in life, but never be afraid to rise up and lead when called upon.
                        -Finally: Trust in God, and talk often with Him; you will never be in need of a friend nor will you have to search for other ways of peace.

Comment

Also Forester is a good, strong name, ask your girl about that one.

Comment

Thats great. Glad mom and baby are doing well.

Comment

Congrats, Spoil your new huntin partner endlessly!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                                by jhjimbo
                                What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
                                Today, 01:16 PM
                              • Another New Upper
                                by DakotaMan
                                Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                                Today, 12:54 PM
                              • Reply to Another New Upper
                                by FirstBubba
                                Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
                                Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
                                Today, 01:12 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
                                He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
                                Today, 01:11 PM
                              • 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                                Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X