Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I enter a trail camera picture to the 2013 spring trail camera photo contest? I followed the link that the magazine says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I enter a trail camera picture to the 2013 spring trail camera photo contest? I followed the link that the magazine says

How do I enter a trail camera picture to the 2013 spring trail camera photo contest? I followed the link that the magazine says to and it just takes me to a page where others have submitted their photo's.

Clayton, it is easy.

1. Click on the orange tab that states "submit your photo".

2. Click on the tab at the top that states "Browse". It is located on the end of question number one.
    That will take you into your personal photo file collection on your computer.

3. Then click twice on your photo your interesting in entering in the contest.

4. Describe your photo in question number two is your photo title.

5. Write a small statement about your photo in question three.

6. Click on the orange tab that states to "Preview Your Photo".

7. If you like everything click on the tub that states “submit”.

Good Luck! It is a tough contest. There is lots of completion.

Comment

typo mistake the last word is "competition".

Comment

I agree with original poster. There is no orange tab when I go into the "enter contest" link.

Thanks
        john

Comment

go to the field and stream home page. click on round 2 of the trail cam contest. when the page loads, click the orange button that says submit your photos. it took a few seconds for the button to load. give it some time.

Comment

Johnny there an orange tab. It was even confirmed by hadden who called it an orange button.
            Are you color blind? LOL
            I am only joking in fun Johnny.

Clayton Turner, I am looking out for your contest photos. If there problems write again.

I'm also waiting for BioGuy. He said he had a bobcat and deer having a stare off.

Let’s go guys I'm waiting! Lol

Comment

Sorry habben for calling you hadden.

Comment

Alright guys Polish Johnny got it figured out. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

I figured it all out! thanks!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad