Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I recently purchased a Shotgun. The only information that I can find is the manufacture name of ECIPSE GUN 09. It is a double ba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently purchased a Shotgun. The only information that I can find is the manufacture name of ECIPSE GUN 09. It is a double ba

I recently purchased a Shotgun. The only information that I can find is the manufacture name of ECIPSE GUN 09. It is a double barrel Shotgun that has the impression Belgium stamped on it and what appears to be the number 16. (16 gauge ?) Can you give me any information on this Shotgun. As to the possible age and if it is a 16 guage. I don't know that much about shotguns but when you open the breach it falls apart. there seems to be some type of a hinge that is missing. Can it be replaced. Or is this something I would have to go to a gunsmith to have manufactured. Also it is in bad condition. Can i clean it with gun oil. Thanks, And I hope too hear from you soon. Joey

Dude never buy a shotgun without knowing the specifics.

Comment

Have to agree with minigunner ... what did the person selling you the gun say about the gauge of the gun? If your serious about getting this thing put back together and in working order take it to a gunsmith ASAP! I wouldn't want to fire a gun that "fell apart" when I opened the breach. Gunsmith is my only recommendation. Don't try to do anything yourself.

Comment

And you paid money for this thing?

Comment

Hope it was $5 at a yard sale

Comment

Call you local gun smith!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad