Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we are on the verge of Obama-Gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Huber
    replied
    All very good comments, But a good scandal serves to remind all Politicians at whose pleasure they serve "Us the American people". Of course you have to hope they listen or are not to arrogant.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Very mixed emotions on this one. I would very much like to help the Obamas pack and give them a ride to the nearest bus out of the country, but do we really want to start saying President Biden? As my dad used to say, we'd be trading the witch for a devil.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Beware what you say here. The IRS may be reading this!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    The Capon in Chief did not step on my last ping pong ball, but has been on my last nerve since 2008....

Leave a comment:

• Trapper Vic
    replied
    lets stick to hunting and fishing, every time someone mentions Obama it's ,like he stepped on your last ping pong ball.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    Once the expected role of government shifted from "provide for the common defense, and insure the blessings of liberty" into handing out free stuff to the folks, America as we knew it was over. The "entitled" electorate will never throw Santa Claus out of office.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    We are in ob-gate but nothing will come of it. The media loves this family as do low information voters. Michelle has a 70% something approval rating - she would be hard to beat if she ran in 2016. A Michelle - Hillary ticket could spell the doom of the U.S.A. as we knew it.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    U.S. Presidents, the Rich and Powerful even Sports Figures have had a special relationship with the Media. Gerald Ford was a male model for Cosmos Magazine. Thomas Jefferson, Grover Cleveland, Warren Harding,Strom Thurmond and Arnold Schwarzenegger all had secret love children. John Kennedy along with his Father and Brothers lead a Hedonistic life style.

This was however their private lives. Once you have the arrogance to expect the same leeway in political wrong doing. I believe America draws the line.

Listening to Obama say "I don't know and I just found" out reminds me why the RICO statutes were put into law.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Wam, Is right he is the Teflon President. The liberal cause is here to stay and the media will continue to produce liberal propaganda. It's ashame because his whole administration has done everything to demean the office of Presidency. We're truly on the verge of full fledged tyranny, thanks to the ill-informed, delusional, gimmiedats, etc... It's no wonder our government has a 7% approval rating thanks to the constant barrage of scandal, finger pointing, lies, deception, demonizing, etc... We can't call terrorists, terrorists, you can't disagree with democrat views without being publicly and privately intimidated, you can't abide by national laws without being called a racist(Arizona, Sheriff Joe) you can't even choose what you eat in NY or your children's schools.

tyr·an·ny
    [tir-uh-nee] Show IPA

noun, plural tyr·an·nies.
    arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority. Synonyms: despotism, absolutism, dictatorship.

the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.

a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.

oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.

undue severity or harshness.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    I agree with Steve.
    The media and the press love President Obama. If it wasn't for Fox News we would all still be in the dark.

Leave a comment:

• Safado
    replied
    WAM,
    I just laughed so hard I hurt myself!

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    You could have certified footage of him in a Chicago bath house pulling a train and it will wash out in the media. He will be known as the Teflon President.

Leave a comment:

• Sourdough Dave
    replied
    We could have video of Barry robbing a bank, killing an 8 year old girl in the process and his lying Press Sec would spin the story that the 8 year old was a self radicalized domestic terrorist and the Prez was getting money from Wall St. fat cats so he could still feed the poor during Sequestration cut-backs, and the public would love him all the more saying what an efficient multi-tasker he was. As much as I would love to see the Great Oz Obama exposed for what he really is, I'm not holding my breath. He who controls the media controls the masses.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    I believe Rush is right when he said no AA prez or AG with be impeached or removed over this scandal. In my opinion if we did cities would burn. Remember Rodney King, this would be bigger. Komrad O would have to get caught red handed doing some extreme evil to be removed.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    We should be, but the media will make it out to be a conservative witch hunt, and the liberals will get away with yet another travesty. Sad but true.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad