Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win the nba finals i say the celtics because they are the best team and they won it last year against the lackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will win the nba finals i say the celtics because they are the best team and they won it last year against the lackers.

who will win the nba finals i say the celtics because they are the best team and they won it last year against the lackers.

NUGGETS(Go Denver). It's their turn,they want it more,and are playing better than ANYBODY else out there.

Comment

NUGGETS man they're good this year.

Comment

Why don't you go to message board 'campfire stories'? Who cares?

Comment

King James Reigns!

Comment

shut you mouth Jim in Mo

Comment

Unless the game will be played in a Field or near a Stream, we don't care here.

Comment

good answer for all of those who said who cares. HONESTLY MAN. i do care..i care VERY VERY much who wins the nba finals. i love sports. i play basketball. i'm a starting shooting guard. but that is 100% completely irrelevant to this whole website. if you want to ask people about basketball, i even went out of my way to find you a forum to ask people who will win the pennant this year, the stanley cup, the masters for all we care. http://www.sportsforums.net/ _____knock yourself out.

Comment

relevance to hunting?

Comment

Go Nuggets. They are the closest home team to Montana.

Comment

This is an outdoors site. I and many others here couldn't give two hoots about sports, especially basketball. Take it to ESPN.com. We don't care. I can handle a football related post once in a blue moon but not this. Take it to an appropriate venue.

BTW, I find it highly disrepectful that you use the website for purposes not intended and then tell seasoned veterans of the site (and our country) to shut their mouths when they confront you. You deserve to have someone belt you in the mouth for treating a vet like that.

Comment

Cavs all the way...reid, you're getting cooler all the time. I was also a starting shooting guard in high school and finished with 242 career 3's!!! If you aint hittin, keep shootin!!!

Comment

Lakers in 7 over Denver, Lakers in 7 over Cleveland. Neither has Phil Jackson.

Comment

Lakers!

Comment

Lakers!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad