Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you watching chaseing tail? if so how do you like it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you watching chaseing tail? if so how do you like it?

any of you watching chaseing tail? if so how do you like it?

Dumb show.

Comment

We have the same here in our Large Gated Communities, And nobody "Bitches" about their Flowers or Deer on the Golf Courses! Dumb Show.

Comment

It's not doing our cause any justice, grown men running around like idiots calling themselves hunters. The half of an episode I could stomach through was more like watching real house wives of NJ, camo edition..... Not what we need for an image as hunters at all..

Comment

I would never go up to a strange house to ask for hunting permission wearing camouflage clothing. Looking like a military commando could scare the hell out of somebody.

They are correct about a few things on the show, the suburban neighborhoods have a major deer problem and most people will not let you hunt their property. They are also correct about Lyme disease. I had a childhood friend who had a great deer property but his wife was an animal lover, so I couldn’t hunt their land. I told her that deer carry the Lyme disease tick. Justice finally prevail she got Lyme disease.

Comment

Its an interesting concept, but I think it was poorly done.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the reality show format and so far have only watched one episode. Probably won't watch another. Even Lizard Lick Towing seems more entertaining.
              Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I think Duck Dinasty provides a much better image. People are accepting of their way of life because they are funny and personable. Even non hunters love the show and once they get accustom to their/our way of life it will be better for the sport. I have met a few of them and there couldnt be better people representing us.

Comment

I watched one episode and turned it off. Its a slap in the face to the legitimate hunters of the world.

Comment

It's pretty dumb and it won't last. I work in a large gated community where a couple guys do this. Not for individual people but for the community office. A guy that frequents our restaurant killed 15 I think he said last fall. There are a ton of deer up there and they do need thinned out. Wouldn't be a bad job to have if you ask me.

Comment

I'm with Small Game Sportsman...good concept, but poorly done. I watched the first episode and emailed the history channel a couple days later with links to hunting forums where hunters just bash the heck out of it. Don't know if they actually read the emails, but who knows.

Comment

I think the show is done to deliberately cast hunters in a bad light, despite the stated objective. Too much buffoonery goes on for these guys to be real, and I only watched about five minutes on a link from this forum. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad