Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If kermit gosnell is found guilty what do you think his punishment should be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Bruised sausage- we need a fill in pastor for a couple of weeks. You wouldn't be available would you?

Leave a comment:

• bruisedsausage
    replied
    Romans 12:19

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:35

To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

That being said I agree with all of you.

Leave a comment:

• canvasbackhunter
    replied
    A tall tree and a strong piece of rope, or a firing squad. Never been a fan of lethal injection

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    Or we could give him to the entire Muslim community as a peace offering, adding that they can do anything they want to him for as long as they want without interruption.

Leave a comment:

• Ol Krusty
    replied
    I cant think of anything better than to flush him down the toilet like he did to his victims. It's only fitting for a piece of #?*!

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    The OL Boys in my neck of the woods would use him as Trolling Bait for Gators...or Nail his man hood to a stump in 3'of swamp water infested with Gators and Snakes

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Devine: Nothing un-nice about my post above. And it's not something that hasn't been said before. As to the reference about me actually taking up a life of crime, it was a humorous play on words that I guess flew over your head. Clearly I was not being serious. Or malicious. But when taken out of context, as it was above, it might look that way.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Coffeecup- I suggest a pitchfork for a distinguisher, or airerator, whichever you prefer

Leave a comment:

replied
    Wise old gentleman I used to work for always said he was opposed to the death penalty, but not for the usual reasons. Most violent criminals, in his opionion, were desperate enough that their own mortality did not concern them. He felt better to put them on a rock pile making gravel day in, day out, rain or shine, hot or cold, for the rest of their days. That would give them something to think about and the time to do it in. Sounds like a great idea to me but for the ACLU.

Leave a comment:

• mspl8sdcntryboy
    replied
    Drown him in umbilical fluid.

Leave a comment:

• IND_NRA
    replied
    I thnk Dcast said it best. There is a special place for this evil person that he will get to "enjoy" for eternity.

Leave a comment:

• RJ Arena
    replied
    As much as I would like to do something horrid to him,I think firing squad would be cheap and easy.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    All of the above, then make him an involuntary organ and blood donor. Throw what's left to the alligators.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Eye for an eye......

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I agree, snip his spinal cord at the base of the skull like he did his victims.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad