Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If kermit gosnell is found guilty what do you think his punishment should be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If kermit gosnell is found guilty what do you think his punishment should be?

If kermit gosnell is found guilty what do you think his punishment should be?

What has this got to do with hunting? Keep this kind of thing over in Backlash please.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

well lets see here, he is a murderer, of babies no less, so lets go with the death penalty by firing squad.

using .600 nitro express.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of .22 shorts with ratshot. And blindfolded shooters with the coward himself unblinded.

Comment

Or maybe beat to death with wiffleball ball bats and plungers.

Comment

tattoo baby killer on his forehead and then throw him in an accidently unsupervised area of Pelican Bay Prison. Save the taxpayers a lot of money, or do what someone tried with Charles Manson, light him on fire only when trying to put him out use a shovel.

Comment

Ontario can’t you start being nice to everybody on this website? I asked a question earlier on this site and you stated my question would lead you to crime. That was a hurtful comment. Do you enjoy bashing and insulting people? Please, start reading the Bible at night and enjoy every minute of this short time on earth. Make peace not War!

Dallas, Hadden, Pray and coffee, I agree with you guys hundred percent. A slow painful death penalty for the murderer of defenseless new born babies would be fantastic. In real life the justice system will give him free meals, a bed, colored TV with the cable channels, exercise room with weights, free medical health care and other goodies thanks to the taxpayers.

Comment

1st I would recommend a coat hanger up the nostrils in an attempt to remove brain matter and if that doesn't work try to vacuum it out, and if that fails throw him in a pool with his hands and legs bound! I think he would find this familiar. Or how about trying to snip his spinal chord at the base of his skull!

Ontario, I get your sentiment, but you have to realize we all for the most part are friends here. We don't know each other personally just our thoughts relayed through a computer screen, and as friends we discuss everything as friends do in person. Things such as this need to be brought up in every arena possible because our media is negligent in reporting such vile evil people!

The sick thing is this is society today. There is no value for life amongst a large portion of humanity some groups more than others but in general we have been desensitized and except it as the new normal. We thugs running amuck in Virginia Beach committing every crime known to man and the police and people turn a blind eye. We have thugs raping and beating to death elderly women! Thugs beating and robbing elderly men! Thugs beating people for no reason at all! Thugs raping women, men, and children! Thugs mass murdering men, women, and children! We have prison guards getting impregnated by inmates and allowing inmates drugs and every other freedom they had on the outside of the prison walls/fences. All this happens every single day in cities across this country and world with little to no repercussions. It's time we ALL take a step back and start punishing criminals with equal to or greater than punishments. I have said many times before I'm all for vigilante justice because criminals do not receive just punishments for the crimes they commit. Our world and our justice system is severely broken and in need of major repairing!

Comment

I agree, snip his spinal cord at the base of the skull like he did his victims.

Comment

Eye for an eye......

Comment

All of the above, then make him an involuntary organ and blood donor. Throw what's left to the alligators.

Comment

As much as I would like to do something horrid to him,I think firing squad would be cheap and easy.

Comment

I thnk Dcast said it best. There is a special place for this evil person that he will get to "enjoy" for eternity.

Comment

Drown him in umbilical fluid.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad