Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished restocking the ammo shelves in the "bunker". Now enjoying a deer meat stew as a light snow brings much needed moi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished restocking the ammo shelves in the "bunker". Now enjoying a deer meat stew as a light snow brings much needed moi

Just finished restocking the ammo shelves in the "bunker". Now enjoying a deer meat stew as a light snow brings much needed moisture to the Rockies and my budding apple trees. Things are looking up as Spring finally arrives. How is Spring shaping up across the country?

Here in Oklahoma it can't decide if its coming. One day its 80 then the next day its 40 again.

Comment

But I guess it is better than the 110 degree weather we'll have in a couple of months so its shaping up pretty good.

Comment

Knife Freak, Kudos to your Oklahoma Congress Critters for demanding answers about Homeland Security hoarding all the ammo to deprive us law abiding US citizens from having any to buy. You folks did a good job electing them.

Comment

Spring has sprung here in Atlanta. Getting a lot of rain but the trees all have leaves, the flowering shrubs and trees have gone through their Spring show. Getting quite a bit of rain yet but the plants are loving it. Lakes are high and the fish are loving the sunshine and warming water. A great spring here too. Save some snow for elk season Dave and have a great Spring!

Comment

Here in Maine it was 60 or so today and has been the last few days. The fields are greening up nicely and there hasn't been much of a mud season for a change. Buds are just showing up on the hardwoods and there's a morning fog in the fields each day that just seems to go hand in hand with turkey hunting. I say this spring is treating us well, and I hope the same for the rest of you gents.

Comment

The rain has stopped in Ohio, it is in the upper 70's, the fish are biting and the boat is in the water.

Comment

Mother nature can't decide if she wants spring or winter here in Eastern MT. 75 for 3 days, then a day of snow followed by two days of rain, lows back in the teens. As a wildland firefighter I can't complain about the moisture, as long as it keeps it up into the summer, as a construction company owner with several holes for basements at the moment I could use a couple weeks of sunshine.

Comment

In Fl. Spring has come and went,We are now in early Summer 85-90%.Turkey season is over,Does are dropping Fawns,were in the rainy season for the next two weeks?Coyotes are running wild in our Suburbs killing Cats and small Dogs, Bass are jumping and Gator season coming soon. The Best to ALL

Comment

In my part of CA it has been in the 90's the past few days and the Delta has looked like glass. Lucky to always get a nice breeze at night. The racoons and tweakers are getting restless, adn the stripper fishing has been good. I have not heard anything on the sturgeon front yet.

Comment

def. warm and rainy in GA. Turkeys gobbling and garden growing

Comment

Just had a light snow this morning, two days ago it was 75! crazy Utah weather! boy those biscuits look good!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad