Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success!!!! After 8 years of applying I finally drew an Elk Tag in Montana's Area 417. 380+ class bull here I come, now only 6 m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tneal1987
    replied
    Hunting all private land with a rifle.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Just hope it doesn't rain up there in the Breaks! Congrats! Best of luck to ya'

Leave a comment:

• Ontario Honker Hunter
    replied
    Tneal, you better make it bow hunting or forget it. By the time rifle season opens those elk in there move out of the public land and onto the Eastern game-hog properties. I'm sure you know the score up there. I have a very close friend who is an optometrist in Lewistown and in the past he has had no trouble getting his bull in that area with a bow, and a couple of nice ones but not 380+! It's going to be tough to find one that will score that high. The one in my profile probably looks about that range but he's actually only 354. Wait ... you're saying you EXPECT to kill one that big, not that the tag requires them to be that big, right? Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Ahhh, looks like missouri breaks region. No wonder you were excited!

Leave a comment:

• jay
    replied
    Thats awesome. Will you be hunting public land?

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Congrats! Gun or bow?

Leave a comment:

• Success!!!! After 8 years of applying I finally drew an Elk Tag in Montana's Area 417. 380+ class bull here I come, now only 6 m

Success!!!! After 8 years of applying I finally drew an Elk Tag in Montana's Area 417. 380+ class bull here I come, now only 6 more months before hunting season. I am so excited. Did anyone else get lucky that they know of yet?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad