Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia: MIAMI VICE....What Brand of Hand Guns did (Sunny Crockett)Don Johnson use in this Crime Series...NO Peeking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia: MIAMI VICE....What Brand of Hand Guns did (Sunny Crockett)Don Johnson use in this Crime Series...NO Peeking.

Trivia: MIAMI VICE....What Brand of Hand Guns did (Sunny Crockett)Don Johnson use in this Crime Series...NO Peeking.

The gun was a 45 but I can't remember the company brand name.

Let's add a second movie gun trivia question.
    What gun did Jeremiah Johnson find on the frozen body of mountain man Hatchet Jack?

Comment

I believe it was a 50/Cal Hawkins?

Comment

Colt
        Hawken

Comment

wasn't it a S&W semiauto?

Comment

Bren Ten, I loved that show when I was a kid. Now what did Nash Bridges carry.

Comment

Sonny carried a Sig in a [email protected] shoulder holster. Tubbs carried a sawed off SXS.
              As a bonus name 3 "Modern Guns" Clint Eastwood carried.

Comment

Bren Ten for Crockett, and his partner Tubbs carried a S&W Model 38 Bodyguard revolver.
                What was the name of Crockett's pet alligator?

Comment

Elvis

Comment

Carl - I can name two: the S&W Model 29, and the .44 Auto Mag pistol.

Comment

I'm almost ashamed I know this. Almost.

In the beginning, he carried a Bren Ten, with a little Detonics as a back up. Later, he was switched to a stainless S&W auto, probably a 4506. His shoulder rig was later called the "Miami Special" or something such and is still available. Probably minus the "Miami Special" moniker though.

So, both the Bren and the Smith answers were correct.

Comment

Ok, I looked. The 45 he switched to later was a 645. He carried a 4506 in the last season. And, he carried a Sig in the pilot. So, just like in grade school, we're all winners here!

Comment

Very good 99 +1. One more was the S&W 627 a 8 shot 357 revolver in Blood Work, and a 1911 in Grand Torino. Also but not a firearm per say the M72 Law in one of the Dirty Harry movies, and a Recoil Less Rifle in Thunderbolt & Light Foot.

Comment

treestand, your correct.
                            Hatchet Jack had a 50 Caliber Hawkins in the movie Jeremiah Johnson.

Comment

explorer99 the third gun Clint Eastwood carried was a Smith and Wesson 686 in Blood Works

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad