Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You mean to tell me that this App has been out for over a year and still has more bugs than an anthill? Let me list problems I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean to tell me that this App has been out for over a year and still has more bugs than an anthill? Let me list problems I

You mean to tell me that this App has been out for over a year and still has more bugs than an anthill? Let me list problems I have encountered: 1\. Location always begins in Africa? 2\. Can't invite FB friends. 3\. Half the time the post makes it crash before posting completely or posts then crashes making you believe it didn't post. 4\. Crossed up my user name with somebody else who had the same name and let me post on their behalf and mess with their profile info. 5\. No user settings available (that I have found anyway) 6\. Had to delete and reload twice in order to find the real me (not the other me who I was able to post and mess with the profile)

One more bug, asks if you want to post to FB (when it completes posting without crashing), if you say 'Yes' crashes without posting to FB. But if you go to 'Catches' and share it to FB it works.

Comment

have you tried updating the app software version?

Comment

I'm glad you know what you are talking about, because the majority of us have no idea....

Comment

If you aren't from Field and Stream or have nothing to say that improves the Catchbook experience, please don't post. I am trying to get Field and stream to take responsibility and fix these bugs.

Comment

May I humbly suggest that you address your complaints to the webmaster of this site.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad