Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to order a nice Browning gun safe this week. I have decided on everything except the printed art scene picture on the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to order a nice Browning gun safe this week. I have decided on everything except the printed art scene picture on the

I am going to order a nice Browning gun safe this week. I have decided on everything except the printed art scene picture on the front of the safe door. I am disappointed that Browning doesn’t have an art print of a bear. The bear art print would have been my first choice. These are my choices, below. What art print would you pick on your own personal Browning safe door? 1\. Pointer Dog Scene 2\. Bull Elk Scene 3\. Mule Deer Buck Scene 4\. Mountain and Stream Scene 5\. Whitetail Buck & Doe Scene 6\. Mallard Ducks Scene 7\. Browning Buck Mark Scene

I missed one at number eight. sorry

1. Pointer Dog Scene
    2. Bull Elk Scene
    3. Mule Deer Buck Scene
    4. Mountain and Stream Scene
    5. Whitetail Buck & Doe Scene
    6. Mallard Ducks Scene
    7. Browning Buck Mark Scene
    8. Premium Safe scroll.

Comment

Bull Elk...

Comment

Two for two, I say bull elk also. They are a beautiful animal.

Comment

I'd pick the pointer dog scene.

Comment

Gary, I'd suggest getting the one patterned after your favorite type of hunting. For me it would be the elk, then the muley and then the whitetail. If I were storing nothing but shotguns, it would be the ducks. That is a very nice safe... enjoy!

Comment

Dakota or anybody out there, do you have a Browning safe? Do you have any tips or suggestions for me before I do my order?

Comment

Count one more vote for the bull elk scene.

Comment

I would pick the whitetail buck and doe scene

Comment

I say the pointer.

Comment

Sorry Gary... I don't have one but I would suggest you start working on your wife to nail down your preferred location. From my limited exposure to big gun safes, this may be tougher than saving the money for the safe. Enjoy!

Comment

#.5 Gets my Vote.

Comment

DakotaMan- I explained that it was great security for family photos and the marriage certificate in case of a fire, and assured her that if I can get one big enough I'll even make sure that there is room for it all. Now I just have to come up with two grand that I can justify spending on something that doesn't go bang...

Comment

Phw, I am buying the expensive gun safe to protect all those items that go bang when you pull the trigger. The other things like important papers, family photos, old coins, the house deed and certificates come second, if there is any room.

Dakota, I told my wife the gun safe is going in the finish basement. Our house has poured concrete walls on the lower floor so if there is a fire heat rises upward. It should be the best location in my house.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad