Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second bombing suspect was arrested after being found under a tarp, in a boat, near the area of the shootout between the suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the problem with fixing a cause of death is whether the bullets killed him or was it injuries from his brother driving over him with the car. Also initially heard something about trauma from explosion but I suspect that was referring to the injuries from vehicle. I hope it's the latter cause of death. That'll give the punk little brother something to think about for the rest of his life. No short rope, deadly needle or any other form of execution in Massachusetts. I'm pretty dang sure that's a non-capital punishment state. Shucks!

Comment

If he's tried in a federal court, he can get the death penalty.

Comment

glad we caught him alive, i hope they torture the $hit our of him.

Comment

They Cost Boston $350,000,000/+.In One Week of Terra!
          Now the Scumbag cant talk with a neck wound. How much more will it cost the Good People of this Great Country to Try and Fry his A$$??? Or will Obama step-in to save face over "Gun Control" and send him to Git-mo Bay???

Comment

For what I have seen in my plus years. Growing up in Brooklyn. The government will use the death penalty as a bargaining chip. If the suspect has anyone to rat on, he will luck out. Also being baptized into the Catholic faith there is a danger of hanging someone on a cross. This martyrdom is all some of these wastes of skin will need to motivate some other young men. Better he should be locked away in some hole till he is a vague memory.
            PS; I am not opposed to the death penalty in the least. But it is a tool and should be exercised as such.

Comment

Best police action that I've ever seen. The various police departments cooperated, got onto the right guys and took one of them alive. I don't care what it cost; the world needs to know that when you do something like that you will be caught and punished!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rip -rbg
                by PigHunter
                Exactly why I put him at the top of my ignore list....
                Today, 03:14 PM
              • Rip -rbg
                by fitch270
                2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
                09-18-2020, 09:26 PM
              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                by labrador12
                Im a cancer surviver. Technically, I'm a stage IV cancer patient right now. It makes my wife feel good so no problem. I've been getting one for the last...
                Today, 03:07 PM
              • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                by crm3006
                With you on everything but the flu shot. Never have taken one, never will. Been vaccinated for everything else, though. Twice or three times for some...
                Today, 02:57 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X