Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second bombing suspect was arrested after being found under a tarp, in a boat, near the area of the shootout between the suspect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second bombing suspect was arrested after being found under a tarp, in a boat, near the area of the shootout between the suspect

Second bombing suspect was arrested after being found under a tarp, in a boat, near the area of the shootout between the suspects and police. He was found by he owner after he noticed his boat was covered in blood. I'm pretty sure my grandmother could have done a better job at hide and seek than this bozo.

Good job to the police and FBI, by the way.

Comment

The dogs would've smelt the mothballs on my Grammy and found her instantly!!!! J/K g-MA!!! I'm glad the scumbag sucked at hiding.

Comment

Well he was also wounded, had he not been shot, scared, confused ect. he probably wouldn't have been found as easily.

Comment

I think all of the Boston and Boston area police and FBI showed remarkable restraint in capturing him. Kudos to them!

Comment

I'm glad he gave up without a fight. He might have taken a few more lives at the end. I hope that he and his brother have not left any booby traps behind.

Comment

C'mon MSpl8- you're talking about a city boy blogger hiding from trained pro's, yes they did an awesome job, but the captured alive is much more remarkable than finding him. If there weren't 600,000 innocent civilians surrounding him in every house their job would've been a breeze. He was a wack job that crawled into a boat, I've been to parties that drunk kids found more creative hiding spots to get through the night. He deserves the utmost disrespect we can legally show him, and to be punished and embarrassed without ever gaining his ultimate goal of fame and martyrdom.

Comment

Well, he didn't just give up, judging by the amount of gunfire that was exchanged before he was captured. Gad, that was pretty scary to hear. Fortunately, this time the cops were able to evacuate everyone in the neighborhood before the firefight started. It was EXTREMELY fortunate that no civilians were hit in the exchange that took place the night before when his brother was killed. One fella had a bullet come through his house, through his office chair in front of his computer, and then fell on the floor. Looked like it was from a good-sized pistol. That's one homeowner who may never blog again!

I am surprised the guy was taken alive. I'd also be surprised if that boat is still seaworthy!

Comment

Actually, that boat was a pretty good choice for a hiding place. It had already been searched by the police earlier in the day.
                  The fugitive had been badly wounded and was bleeding profusely. The boat owner spotted the blood stains and called the police.
                  The boat was then surrounded by police, and if the suspect had put up a fight, that boat would have been blown to smithereens.
                  He is semi-comatose in the hospital right now, and it may be a while before the police are permitted to question him.

Comment

Right on 99, how the devil did he get past an area already swept by police, FBI and military? I would say that he wasn't exactly stupid, young and scared certainly, but not stupid.

Comment

The usual course at that point would be to take hostages and then take them out with him in a final blaze of glory. I am thankful that this fella thought better of following the terrorist rule book. Maybe he finally came to his senses ... somewhat. Getting one's arse shot up and watching brother get blown to smitherenes tends to be sobering experience.

Comment

The Officers involved had more than one task. Finding this Terrorist alive was for most. Avoiding Booby Traps, minimizing further lose of life for themselves and the population at large and doing a thorough search. I would say their plate was full and they did an exemplary job. Just because a civilian noticed something out of place was of no consequence. The Son of Sam was caught because of a parking ticket. Joel Rifkin was caught because of a loose license plate. Or as he put it "it's always because of a 50 cent part.

Comment

Now e will spend millions of dollars trying him in court, handling appeals, and feeding him. In the end I hope it is a short rope for the little coward.

Comment

His brother was so shot up that the doctors at the hospital could not determine the cause of death. No lie, G.I.

Comment

When I was young the neighborhood kids would throw eggs or snow balls at moving cars and run away. Today, the kids are shooting up schools and making bombs for a marathon.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The George Floyd case.
                                by crm3006
                                My mistake, I didn't realize the Minnesota AG was going to prosecute. I thought it was U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald. ellison being a muslim, there is...
                                Yesterday, 11:24 PM
                              • The George Floyd case.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Body cam footage shows Floyd wasn't murdered. The cop kneeling on his neck might have been negligent, but his actions did not kill Floyd.
                                Minnesota...
                                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
                              • Masks
                                by crm3006
                                Here ya go, boys and girls. I'm not much in favor of posting links, but this one is both thought provoking and hilarious! ...
                                Yesterday, 11:17 PM
                                by FirstBubba
                                Ellison is Keith Ellison. Once a Rep from MN. He is also a Muslim.
                                He gave up his House seat to run for MN AG. That will set him up to run for...
                                Yesterday, 11:15 PM
                                by crm3006
                                She is one of those soros backed DAs, and being inexperienced, way overcharged the officer for the offence. A local talk radio show host, who has two...
                                Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X