Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you all I would be back to vent some more with much more to come in the future! I don't know how many of you have been pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you all I would be back to vent some more with much more to come in the future! I don't know how many of you have been pa

I told you all I would be back to vent some more with much more to come in the future! I don't know how many of you have been paying attention to the Kermit Gosnell trial, I have. I know you can't find any mention of it in the Negligent MSM. I must say it has really sickened me, makes me lose faith in mankind. If there ever was a reason or need for justice (might I suggest public stoning) this man deserves the worst most punishable death possible. Here's a link to the final day of trial. cnsnews.com/news/article/gosnell-trial-witness-baby-abortion-survivor-was-swimming-toilet-trying-get-out I don't care about the politics of this just that this man and others like him get punished for their crime against mankind.

The mainstream news media has decided not to cover the story lest it lead to restrictions on abortions, the same way that their reporting on gun violence leads to calls for restrictions on gun ownership.
    They know the drill. They are the fourth branch of government.

Comment

The big-boy media decided long ago to support abortions. Now, when something like this comes to light, they don't want to acknowledge the horrors that accompany abortion. Of course, Kermit's case seems to set a new level of absolute horror. This story should be front-page coverage everywhere.

By the way, this makes a good case for Susan Komen Foundation to pull its support for Planned Parenthood, doesn't it?

For those who haven't been following this trial, beware: The content and testimony may make you physically ill.

Comment

My wife and I have a two month old little girl hame our first and I can not imagine how somebody could do this to such a beautiful child. This story would have made me angery befor we had a kid but now it brings a whole new level of anger.

Comment

Absolutely sickening.

Comment

Pathetic and disgusting....

Comment

Yet, the lame stream media had to be shamed into finally reporting this story by a left leaning Fox News correspondant. What has happened to the Forth Estate that they would turn a blind eye to a crime like infanticide. And since all were black babies, was this genocide?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad