Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else getting weird weather. We're in the midst of a two day blizzard up here. Winds up to 50 mph and flakes as big as

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else getting weird weather. We're in the midst of a two day blizzard up here. Winds up to 50 mph and flakes as big as

Anybody else getting weird weather. We're in the midst of a two day blizzard up here. Winds up to 50 mph and flakes as big as quarters. Just let the dogs out to do their morning business and my big labs were pushing snow with their chests. Poor pup almost disappeared. Not supposed to let up till tonight and then more on Sunday. Ugh! Whoops ... just watched a big chunk blow out of an elm tree just down the street. We're bound to lose power soon. Already some early flights of geese in town this week. I hope they have some fat reserves left!

It was 84 deg yesterday in Ohio, 60's for the weekend.

Comment

45 degrees and rainy during turkey season! are you kidding me!

Comment

Yesterday it was 62 and sunny here in Michigan. Today, 35 and snowing, with 50's coming this weekend. Guess the old saying bout Michigan is true. If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes.

Comment

About 45 here this morning and drizzling. Roaring fire in the stove last night for sure.

Comment

55 and foggy- 20 knot winds with higher gusts, but the grass just started turning green and the birds are singing.

Comment

52° low, 69° high. In April! Should be running high 60s to 75°. Must be that Global Warming.

Comment

We had a lovely spring until I planted my peas. It got cold and staid cold for a long time then, a couple days after we had a sleet storm, we got a heatwave and hit 80.

Comment

Some cool days and occassional rain here here in Atlanta, but it is hitting 80-85 degrees and my spring flowers are all blooming like crazy. Spring has sprung. Time to stand sending lead down the range and chasing bass.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad