Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like one of the new guys, but can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I haven't been able to figure it out on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like one of the new guys, but can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I haven't been able to figure it out on

I feel like one of the new guys, but can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I haven't been able to figure it out on my own, and the search function on here is terrible. Thanks!

It's a messy project, that's for sure. I'm not sure I can help you because you don't already have a photo up. Okay, I just tried something: click on my profile, go to my photo album, double click on any one of the photos in it, then look for the bunch of other contributor photos in the right margin ad and click on the submit photo button at the bottom. I mean is that a mess or what!

Comment

Once you are signed in , go to the F&S main page. Lower right is photo section and under it says 'submit your photos'. Click on that and you will get a browse feature to pick one of your photos. Note - photos are displayed on the F&S cover page of this site for a period of time, as well as going into your photo section of your profile. As others post their photos yours will be displaced from user photo section and only be on your profile page. Hope that helps. jimbo

Comment

go to photos, click submit, upload file

Comment

Greenhead, once you have a photo in your profile, just double click on it to bring up the submit photo button way, way down in the bottom right hand corner. About as handy as a wedding dress in a duck blind.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad