Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems the political environment is ripe with conspiracy and plain idiocy! The FBI hasn't the slightest clue as to whom set of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoyoteHunter
    replied
    I would love for you to point out one statement Obama made that "eludes to the idea that it is a rightwing extremist". And I understand you're ranting, but it seems like republicans always have to bring the welfare thing into it. It doesn't lend to your credibility, given it is completely unfounded, and that republican states have MUCH higher percentages of welfare use.

Leave a comment:

• WA Mtnhunter
    replied
    Looks like a couple of Rags from the FBI released photos. Just sayin'.....

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Al Qaeda outs out an English-language magazine called "Inspire" that contains instructions for making a kitchen table bomb just like the ones used in Boston.
    I'm guessing that this attack is not the work of a single individual, but a group dedicated to the mission of Al Qaeda to terrorize the infidels in this country.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    While reading this about this I can’t help thinking of President Bush when being told about 9/11. And how the current President just ripped into his handling of that “terrorism" in the last 6 years, to make political points.

To mis-quote Batman in the last batman movie; “So thats what it feels like”. Not much fun is it?

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    Ditto~C.Huber
    A Secret is "Not" a Secret when some ONE else Knows!

Leave a comment:

• Carl Huber
    replied
    I would like to offer a third option. Since these bombs were low tech and no demands or thesis was offered. I would say it's just some sick individual. Offering communication would be another option to track him. He is probably very happy to to exercise power and just spread grief in silence.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    The point has been missed sadly!

Leave a comment:

• coffeecupmike
    replied
    I agree with 99explorer. Could be a left wing group, or some lone nut case since the ieds seem so easy to make.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I think a white right-wing extremist would target a federal office building, like Timothy McVeigh did. Just sayin.'

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Well it seems as if we will find out the truth here real soon!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    Agreed! However I can't get pass the f-ing idiot media making comments and theories like this. The people making these comments have no right to publish this nonsense 1st Amendment aside, this isn't free speech it is hate speech used to turn one group of people against another group of people just like Hitler did with the Germans. I believe in free speech but this doesn't constitute free speech. They should be fired and locked up just like those commenting on the Trayvon Martin shooting that got other people killed because of this. Look at the guy who made the video of Allah procreating with a pig that supposedly caused the Benghazi fiasco, he's been locked up and not heard of since. Promoting an idea of fault on murder and terrorism isn't free speech.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    We may never know the 'real' truth. I have heard this is a common type of IED throughout the world. I am thinking the government will use the event to spin the blame to someone or some group on their hit list. We get spoon fed propaganda on a constant basis. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    I would be negligent not mentioning all the "Truther's" commenting on this, what total morons.

Is there any sanity in the world anymore? Or is just me reading on the internet and all the dum basses congregate here?

Leave a comment:

• It seems the political environment is ripe with conspiracy and plain idiocy! The FBI hasn't the slightest clue as to whom set of

It seems the political environment is ripe with conspiracy and plain idiocy! The FBI hasn't the slightest clue as to whom set off the bomb at the Boston Marathon yet we have leftwing jackwads politicizing this and maybe even those on the right but nothing has been publicized as of yet of a rightwing individual blaming the left in this tragedy. Here are a few comments by reporters and our favorite individuals "Hollywood" liberals. "In this case, the formula seems very similar to one that al Qaeda has recommended to its supporters around the world as both crudely effective and difficult to trace. But it is also a recipe that has been adopted by extreme right-wing individuals in the United States." ~ Tim Lister & Paul Cruickshank with CNN: Article titled: "Let's hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a White American" ~ David Sirota with Salon (White Male FYI) Jay Mohr, for those who do not know who this dum bass is, he played in Jerry McGuire. Here's his tweet: "What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change." David Axelrod also eludes to the idea that it is a rightwing extremist as does Obama. Why can't it be a leftwing nutjob who is ps'd off that all these wealthy runners (Whom don't pay their fair share) could take a day (Tax Day) off of work and travel to Boston to run around the city like a bunch of yuppie Bourgeoisie? While he/she (a mere proletariat) is stuck going to walmart with their EBT card with $800 dollars on it for food for the month. I have more to vent about but will save for another post that has nothing to do with this or politics!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad