Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright everyone, what song is playing on your radio when on the drive to your hunting or fishing spot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet home alabama.country boy cansurive.

Comment

old time rock.

Creedance Clearwater Revival

Fleetwood Mac

Comment

When I start out it's new rock or heavy metal on the radio. As I get closer to the property I start losing the signal and switch to country.

Comment

Usually some classic Southern Rock, or Country by Willie, Waylon, Merle, Johnny, or Hank.... Been Listening to "My Kind of Music" by Ray Scott a lot lately, great song, and also on a bit of a Zac Brown band kick lately....

Comment

With me at the wheel it is sixties or seventies classic rock, with my kid it is some of this newer stuff or maybe a little rap which I fail to understand. I do remember how much my dad disliked Elvis and the Beatles (he never bothered to learn any more about rock n'roll than that) but yet tolerated me listening to the AM so I attempt to do likewise for my kid. Its really humourous when I hear a remake of some old rock song by a new group and the kid thinks it is fantastic.

Comment

Da Yoopers "Second Week of Deer Camp"

Comment

nope! i'm in nebraska

Comment

I listen to everything, but when I'm heading to the woods or the water, country just seems right.

Comment

I would like to listen to the radio, but the kids hollering drown it out!

Comment

Tony Rice redoing some Gordon Lightfoot song sounds about right.

I'm not making a comment towards anyone posting here, but I was reminded of some people around here I always have to laugh at.

The OH kids with their anthems. For some of them it's Sweet Home AL. Well guess what. You're from a Yankee state. Not AL. Not the south. Ohio. Give it up. Owning a truck with a lift and a confederate window sticker doesn't make you a southern rebel.

The other anthem is A Country Boy Can Survive. Sure this song applies to plenty of people, but these guys don't qualify. Just because you live outside of city limits, you wear a camo hat, your father owns a shovel, and you have one shotgun doesn't mean you're a real country boy that can survive. They don't even know what a trotline is.

Sorry. Had to get that out.

Comment

dont ask me no question. by the best band ever LYNERD SKYNERD

Comment

It's all Ted Nugent. Fred Bear, Great White Buffalo, Storm Trooper, and Motor City Madhouse.

Comment

Anything rock and roll. Diehard fan of classic rock. Lately I have been getting more into modern rock and hard rock. I will never abandon my love for classic rock though. Gotta love the greats like Foreigner, Bad Company, Pink Floyd, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, even a little Elton.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
                              by franchi20
                              Merrick Garland has driven the last nail into the coffin holding any hope of reuniting this country in the near future. His demeanor shows his arrogant...
                              Today, 05:22 PM
                            • AG Garland is a real low life!
                              by FirstBubba
                              We may question why presidents pardon the people they do.
                              In the history of the United States, no person, pardoned by POTUS has had their pardon...
                              08-13-2022, 10:18 PM
                            • Reply to National Weather Bouy's
                              by MattM37
                              We used to take canoes out on the St. Lawrence in the Thousand Islands and ride the waves from the big boats. Hard thing, teaching new canoeists to...
                              Today, 05:18 PM
                            • National Weather Bouy's
                              by jhjimbo
                              Here is a link for major waterways that have Buoy's with telemetry. Go to the map of u.s. and find a diamond of interest and double click. Then scroll...
                              07-07-2022, 04:46 PM
                            • Reply to "A little rebellion...."
                              by labrador12
                              Snowhole proudly announces intelligence agencies submitted false reports to the POTUS, military officers at the highest ranks failed to follow orders...
                              Today, 05:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X