Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright everyone, what song is playing on your radio when on the drive to your hunting or fishing spot???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright everyone, what song is playing on your radio when on the drive to your hunting or fishing spot???

Alright everyone, what song is playing on your radio when on the drive to your hunting or fishing spot???

deer hunting. DA TURDY POINT BUK! turkey hunting..i usually like to keep it quiet..i hunt about 500 yards away from my house, so i don't play radio.

Comment

Back in my 20's everytime I headed out I put a tape in my eight track and played 'Goin to the Country' by Canned Heat. Now days I put the radio on 'search' and stop on the most local, most country station available. It's a hoot to hear things they talk about.

Comment

when driving to the farm, i have to hear boondocks by little big town and a country boy can survive.

Comment

Anything bluegrass and a little country.

Comment

Country oldies but lately I've been hearing T. Mcgraw and G. Brooks on the channel. I have to find another channel.

Comment

little bit of anything. But if I'm gonna throw in a cd its prob. classic rock

Comment

"Today's music ain't got the same soul, Just want that old time rock'n'roll..." I usually prefer something loud and lighthearted.

Comment

IN WI DA TRUDY POINT BUCK!!!!! after a few days "IT'S THE SECOND WEEK OF DEER CAMP!!"
                  REID JONES YOU FROM WI?

Im in a happy mood,

A day without sunlight is like uh, NIGHT!!

Comment

COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE I THINK IT REALLY DISCRIBES ALOT ON HOW THE PEOPLE ARE LIKE ON HERE!!The good old days, the way they should be. Catch catfish till dawn, we say grace if you are not into that we don't give a damn!!!

Comment

Anything country... usually plug in the IPOD and get "Red Neck Yaht Club" when I hit the fishing spots...

Comment

Floridahunter,
                        what is considered on large whitetail in FL, weight wise

Comment

Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son

... As a lover of rock and roll, I'm pretty sure that music peaked in the late 1970's.

Comment

Fred Bear, by the Nuge

Comment

Ken Mcloud has good taste. Lets add

38 special
                              Night Ranger
                              Styx
                              Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad