Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's been at least one explosion near the finish line at the Boston Marathon about 20 minutes ago. Numerous serious injuries,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am saddened to leanr of it, but not terribly surprised. I am a realist, not an alarmist. Please maintain a high level of awareness and remain alert to any changes in pattern or suspicious behavior. We must not forget, we have enemies and we are clearly at war.

Comment

confirmed terrorist attack now. i figured it was when i turned the news on at 3:30, but confirmed now.

Comment

"Terrorist attack" means nothing. Still unclear if it is some foreign or domestic loony or loonies.

I see some frightened Saudi spectator was tackled and roughed up as he attempted to flee from the bomb site. Poor guy. Guilty by association. He is also being treated in the hospital so was apparently wounded.

Comment

While we are praying for the families affected by this terrorist attack, let's say a little prayer that the examination of the unexploded bombs doesn't disclose that the bomber(s) used gunpowder for the explosive.
          If it does, we would soon need a special permit from the Dept. of Homeland Security to buy reloading components.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Off the Big Screen
            by fitch270
            This week was especially heavy on rock songs. I also got stuck in the 80’s. I realized soon into it that by far most of my movie watching was from that...
            Yesterday, 11:48 PM
          • TGIF; Off the Big Screen
            by fitch270
            So I mentioned this last week, we’ve posted a few songs off soundtracks before but I think there’s loads of material left to cover. Not only are there...
            09-16-2021, 11:01 PM
          • Reply to Bust gun buying trip
            by fitch270
            Actually the show itself wasn’t too bad, it was the 5 hour round trip eating up the beautiful day that hurt. I come home from most of them empty handed...
            Yesterday, 11:41 PM
          • Bust gun buying trip
            by fitch270
            Headed to Syracuse Sunday for the big fall gun show. Had a pocket full of cash and was looking to spend it. Wanted a stainless .270, a synthetic 12 gauge...
            Yesterday, 09:41 PM
          • Reply to Real Quiet
            by Milldawg
            As a business owner and an employee rising wages are good and bad. As a business owner I lose profit that I can spend on things that actually drive the...
            Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X