Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's been at least one explosion near the finish line at the Boston Marathon about 20 minutes ago. Numerous serious injuries,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's been at least one explosion near the finish line at the Boston Marathon about 20 minutes ago. Numerous serious injuries,

There's been at least one explosion near the finish line at the Boston Marathon about 20 minutes ago. Numerous serious injuries, according to ABC news. At least one commentator said this coincides with MA "Patriot Day." Incredible how a "newsperson" is so quick to broadcast opinions. Emergency personnel are still arriving, and ABC news is talking about possible "Patriot" involvement.

As of 4PM 4 explosions 2 dead 22 seriously injured. Bad people will always find a way

Comment

Correction 2 expolsions plus one detonated by LEO. God Pray for Boston and America

Comment

A fire officer is just on the news and says there were 3 explosions. this is at 4:57PM

Comment

The third explosion was at the JFK Library.

Comment

A few of my buddies and I have been wondering how long it would take for IEDs to hit American soil. We also wondered (actually knew) how the "blame game" will go down.
            The potential times square bomber was thought to be a tea party "activist" very early on.
            You just got to love the dumb#$% liberal media, never letting a good crisis go to waste. Dirtball scumbags.
            Fact is another terrorist attack happened on our soil and Americans were killed and injured and that iis all that is known right now.
            I do hope when they catch the organization behind this swift justice is dealt out.

Comment

Yup, IED tactics 101. Place more than one and hope to catch 1st responders and more citizens in the chaos of the 1st wave.

Comment

There are not many places more emotionally uplifting than the finish line of a marathon. This is just a terrible and senseless tragedy. My heart goes out to the families of the killed and wounded.

Very little facts at this point...

Comment

I did an extensive search and couldn't find any source making a reference to or inference that conservative radical organizations possibly were involved. However, I'm quite certain it's not the work of Greenpeace or other liberal radical groups. :-)

Comment

My wife told me when I got home from work.
                    Everyone please pray for the families of those who were killed or wounded. It sad there are people who do horrible things in this world.

Comment

A number of unexploded devices were also recovered. That should be a treasure trove of information about the bomber(s).

Comment

The reports highlighting "right wing extremists" were live on Boston local fox 25 and ABC using "consultants"
                        Didn't catch the guy's name on fox 25 Lee something another.
                        Sorry the "research didn't pan out, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comment

Let's not make this about politics y'all. Prayers with the victims and their families.

Comment

we don't know jack yet, let's just hope for the victims and wait to see what really happened.

Comment

I admire the way that cell phone service was quickly suspended to prevent the detonation of other bombs.
                              I guess that's all part of contingency planning, and was not quick thinking on somebody's part.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad