Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just finished reading Dave Petzal's brilliant article on gun control in the Blogs section of this website. It is a 'must read'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished reading Dave Petzal's brilliant article on gun control in the Blogs section of this website. It is a 'must read'

I just finished reading Dave Petzal's brilliant article on gun control in the Blogs section of this website. It is a 'must read' for all of us, offering the most insightful analysis of the gun control movement that I have ever read. Read it now and ask yourself if you want to give those "reasonable and sensible" people another inch.

I especially like the description of how the anaconda kills its prey. Priceless.

Comment

I am not willing to give on this. David Petzal is spot on with his comments.

Comment

"GIVE 'EM NUTHIN'!"

Old Chinese proverb:

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Comment

Not one inch, not one millimeter! The time has come to STAND AND FIGHT!

Comment

Thanks 99, for the heads-up.....Dave.P Why are you still in New York??? We must all STAND AND FIGHT.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad