Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are any of you field testers for field and stream? if so how often do you get new gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are any of you field testers for field and stream? if so how often do you get new gear?

are any of you field testers for field and stream? if so how often do you get new gear?

I have never given F&S my particulars so they couldn't send me anything if they wanted to. I have very little interest in new technocrap anyway.

Comment

I have only been posting here for a little over a year. But I have never been offered the opportunity to test anything.

Comment

I am currently testing in-line muzzleloaders for an article that should not hit the magazine until 2014. . In 2009 I tested back pack tents. The gear has been quality stuff which I got to keep. The mag also sent me a Cabelas Whitetail Extreme parka 2 years ago. Best camou hunting coat I have ever used.

Comment

how to you become a field tester?

Comment

*do

Comment

I've never gotten anything in my 3ish years of being on here.

Comment

Pudgexl29 - Me either.

Comment

i signed up, but have never received the opportunity.

Comment

My guess is they like that I have given much good advice on here since day 1. I have taken disadvantaged youths hunting and written about it on this website. Other than that I don't know for sure but am not complaining. They don't send out the cheap stuff like fish hooks or fishing bobbers.

Comment

This should be a labor of love not something you are doing to get stuff.

Comment

I have never gotten anything either. I'm not surprised though considering I'm relatively new to the site compared to alot of yall.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad