Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I forgot my user name. Catchbook says it'll send me an email with the user name, but it never does. When I login through Facebo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot my user name. Catchbook says it'll send me an email with the user name, but it never does. When I login through Facebo

I forgot my user name. Catchbook says it'll send me an email with the user name, but it never does. When I login through Facebook it creates a new account. I don't want to have to reupload all my pictures. What can I do?

Your user name is WillowpineOutdoors. If your talking about your password just make up another one.
    Good Luck!

Comment

Look back at something you posted before, if you can find it and remember your password your set!

Comment

Write your name down next time.

Comment

Thanks all for the replies. Hoping Field & Stream will help me with this issue soon, cause I've got walleye pics to put up.

Gary: My Catchbook User Name and FieldandStream.com User Name are not the same. I only signed up with F&S to post this question.

mspl8sdcntryboy: That was the first thing I tried. Found a picture I put up, and it said "Private". Urg! Thanks for the idea though.

Comment

Well, worth a try! Good luck! :-)

Comment

The same thing happened to me and I haven't been able to get my catchbook off of the submit information page. I wish there was a logout button so I could attempt to use my username and password instead of Facebook login. I learned my lesson with that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad