Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody try out some good diaphragm calls this year? I'm a bit of a call junky and would like to know what brands people have b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody try out some good diaphragm calls this year? I'm a bit of a call junky and would like to know what brands people have b

Anybody try out some good diaphragm calls this year? I'm a bit of a call junky and would like to know what brands people have been have good luck with.

I like Primos, myself.

Comment

Look to Knight & Hale, also the Woodhaven Scorpion from Cabella's.

Comment

Primos, the most variety and biggest selection, not to mention reasonable price and instructional DVD's or CD's that show and tell you how to use them.

Comment

I won a 3 pack of Quaker boy calls in a photo contest. They have a new kind of tape that is a white closed cell foam, They sound very good. Also won a new face mask and a QB box call. It's their new model called the "firebox" made of eucalyptus wood and has a curved lid. It sounds pretty good but I already had 3 and Beekeeper is making me another. Anybody want this one? First 30 bucks gets it. Still in package never been in the woods.

Comment

I have the same foam Quaker Boy Del has, but a one pack. It is called the foam fit mini mag, aand as a beginner i can make excellent noises, and the foam makes it easier to fit to your mouth, plus it is smaller so it fits in my mouth at least perfectly.

Comment

I too bought the quaker boy calls that are foam and love them.

Comment

I bought a multi-pack @ Basspro this spring. Cannot for the life of me remember the brand, it wasn't any of the usual names though. The tape on the calls is red, and they were cheap. Called a group of 9 toms and jakes in w/ the 2 reed last weekend, worked great.

Comment

Agreed with Del in KS and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad